• ...and so much more!
  • rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Read the second story.
    on fox they were saying they are getting conflicting reports. guess we will have to wait and see.

edit: fox just reported that they just talked to the sheriffs department and will have a update coming up next

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    $5 says we will soon see members come along and say this was an invalid use of police search warrant powers.

Since when is a tip alone grounds for a search warrant?

Not bashing, just curious

LOL.

But seriously, if I had some druggie neighbors and I wanted to get them busted, could I phone in an anonymous tip that they have dead kids in their basement and would a warrant get issued quicker?

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Since when is a tip alone grounds for a search warrant?

Not bashing, just curious

Tips lead to a investigation which leads to probable cause for a judge issued warrant. The story says

Sheriff's deputies said they found blood on the scene and are now trying to get a warrant to search further, according to the Cleveland Advocate.

A link off the first link has this from the county Sheriff.

"They went and checked it, and there was nothing there. The caller went back and said, 'No, you went to the wrong house.' "They go back out and go to the house and see something dark that could have been blood, and do a persumpting test that it was human blood."

The news will play on the phycic thing, but im guessing were not hearing the truth about his/her involvement. My guess is that he found it, and tried to pass himself as a physic when he called the cops.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    This story is so full of fail.........

Now im finding reports that there are confirmed no bodies. Gosh I really hate the media and there sensationalize thirst for bad news. But im still seeing reports saying there are confirmed bodies. At this point its all up in the air.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Okay. There is another thread going on right now about a kid who is being charged because of a senior prank and many members believe he should be charged. If thats the case, will they charge the tipster? Should they charge the tipster? They should IMO.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Okay. There is another thread going on right now about a kid who is being charged because of a senior prank and many members believe he should be charged. If thats the case, will they charge the tipster? Should they charge the tipster? They should IMO.

Not 100% that this is a hoax just yet.

But it could very well be a publicity stunt, or he could have seen someone cutting up an animal....... :dunno: Not ready to call it a hoax yet, but this story has crappy journalism written all over it.

Edit: read very crappy journalism. I cant find 2 sources to even confirm what the Sheriff said or has said.

Top Bottom