• ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Perhaps an edit for the original post.

Those links are now to edited stories, which would be fine, but they didn't keep the original story and simply add an update. They've completely rewritten them.

Crappy journalism is an understatement.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I guess if the psychic was mad at the guys at that location, she could have just said she knew they had pot, but saying they had 30 cut up bodies just made for better news.

Bet the cops in Texas wish they were in Indiana! There the cops waited to get a search warrant. Here in Indiana the uniformed civilians could have just walked in without warrant!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Not 100% that this is a hoax just yet.

But it could very well be a publicity stunt, or he could have seen someone cutting up an animal....... :dunno: Not ready to call it a hoax yet, but this story has crappy journalism written all over it.

Edit: read very crappy journalism. I cant find 2 sources to even confirm what the Sheriff said or has said.

Indeed. This makes journalists look like incompetent, sensationalist, lying, propaganda hounds. wait, what were we talking about?

I remember the some really well done objective journalism, at least I thought I did. Nope, can't remember it. oh well.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    seriously though, what ever happened to INVESTIGATING? I always thought that involved a bit of brain work to make an educated determination whether going ballz out was actually the correct course of action. I mean after all, if there were bodies there, they weren't going anywhere and any attempt to move them would have been a dead giveaway.....But I suppose frivolous expenditure of resources is the new way to avoid having a brain.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    This "story" is one of many lately that SCREAMS for common-sense checks on "news" sources. The time of not policing the media for fear of violating their "first amendment rights" needs to end. Nothing Gestapo here....just basic, common-sense rules for entering content into the public domain.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    seriously though, what ever happened to INVESTIGATING? I always thought that involved a bit of brain work to make an educated determination whether going ballz out was actually the correct course of action. I mean after all, if there were bodies there, they weren't going anywhere and any attempt to move them would have been a dead giveaway.....But I suppose frivolous expenditure of resources is the new way to avoid having a brain.

Almost all sources reported officers detected a foul odor and found blood. Based on that, with a tip behind it, id say they had every bit of evidence to warrant a basic investigation. The Phycic thing is being overplayed, I really doubt a Texas Sheriff is going to drop everything and go chase a lead from someone who just blatantly call himself a physic. Were still not getting the whole story here, I can feel were not even getting 25% of the real story.

Its sad that those truckers had there lives ruined, but that is the fault of the media.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Almost all sources reported officers detected a foul odor and found blood. Based on that, with a tip behind it, id say they had every bit of evidence to warrant a basic investigation. The Phycic thing is being overplayed, I really doubt a Texas Sheriff is going to drop everything and go chase a lead from someone who just blatantly call himself a physic. Were still not getting the whole story here, I can feel were not even getting 25% of the real story.

Its sad that those truckers had there lives ruined, but that is the fault of the media.
    BS, just like when they smell weed that isn't there.

Fine, then conduct a basic investigation, but that's not what happened.

Funny, 'cause that's what they did.

Wrong again, fault lies in stupid, not media. Not only sad, but downright criminal.

Man that post has FAIL all over it. "Jeff Gordon country", where is that again? Northern Cali? That guy is a POSER that just wishes he could be from IN.

P.S. Notice the rainbow I through out there for "Jeff".

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    If they would have found anything at all, it would be ALL over the news by now.

That "psychic" needs to be kicked square in the ass.
    She should be charged exactly what it costs the tax payers if nothing is found. I do believe there are very very few people that can actually do this phsycic thing. I mean a very scarce individual. There's lots of fakes.

Top Bottom