• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I got my $25 card in the mail today as well, with a letter asking for a donation. No membership card or anything about the magazine, or the NRA. Guess that comes later? Or do we get membership cards? First time NRA member, so I don't know.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I got my American Rifleman magazine today, but have not received the Bass Pro gift card or anything else pertaining about my membership other than the online info emailed to me.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I got my American Rifleman magazine today, but have not received the Bass Pro gift card or anything else pertaining about my membership other than the online info emailed to me.

Well I got the above on Wed Jan. 23rd, and got my Bass Pro gift card today (24th) hopefully the membership package will arrive tomorrow or Sat.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    Did any of you all get an email notification about the bass pro card? I got the email saying welcome to the NRA and that is all I have gotten in the last week since I joined.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I received my BassPro card and Freedom 1st magazine on the same day. Still no member card though.

I just burnt up my BassPro card too. Was looking around on their site for something to use it on, and this morning these dry sacks went on clearance. Anyone that has a Get Home/Bug Out may be interested.

Ascend™ Round Bottom Dry Bags | Bass Pro Shops

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    My wife just got a renewal statement. She just signed up 3 weeks ago. But no membership card.

Not *****ing here as I know they are overwhelmed at the moment.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Here's an update from earlier this week...

A letter arrived from the NRA thanking me for my support. Inside a business size envelope was the $25 card. Also in the mailbox, this month's NRA magazine. :yesway: No membership packet has arrived at this point...

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sure wish I would have noticed this thread before I signed up for the regular price...with no gift card. Oh well money well spent either way.

:patriot:

rogerdt99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    Does anyone know if the Bass Pro gift card deal was only one per household? I signed both my wife and myself up on 12/24/2012. Last week I received my Bass Pro gift card, but as of yet my wife has not received hers.

We have received the magazines that each of us selected, but neither of us has received any membership information yet. They might just be running behind with processing all of the new members, but I wonder if I should call about my wife's gift card or just wait a bit longer.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Does anyone know if the Bass Pro gift card deal was only one per household? I signed both my wife and myself up on 12/24/2012. Last week I received my Bass Pro gift card, but as of yet my wife has not received hers.

We have received the magazines that each of us selected, but neither of us has received any membership information yet. They might just be running behind with processing all of the new members, but I wonder if I should call about my wife's gift card or just wait a bit longer.

My son and I joined days apart in December. He is in college, but used the same home address as me. I received the $25 card a week or more ago, and membership card and info Saturday. Today, my son received both the gift card and the NRA card / membership info.

Top Bottom