• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Question. Will we be restricted to one of the bays as usual or will we be allowed to use the rifle range?

I had the same question and John posted this in the tactics and training forum. Are you planning on taking an AK? I have a buddy going who's taking his and would be glad of any pointers for that platform.
    Will they shoot out to 240 yards?
    Just kidding.
    Nigel
    reputation_green.gif
    Join DateMar 2008LocationTerre HautePosts2,759
    One slot left in the private sessions. Plenty of room on the range for more shooters.

To answer some questions: I will be there all day but mostly in private sessions. Rhino and maybe one other will be administering safety and tips on how to set up the drills. All the materials will be available to set up the drills. Lanes on the rifle range will be open to shoot out to 240yds. Two pistol bays have reactive steel targets. Yes, the gourmet hotdog lunch will be served. Fun WILL be had by all.

Thank you all for your interest and patronage.​

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    I had the same question and John posted this in the tactics and training forum. Are you planning on taking an AK? I have a buddy going who's taking his and would be glad of any pointers for that platform.
    Will they shoot out to 240 yards?
    Just kidding.
    Nigel
    reputation_green.gif
    Join DateMar 2008LocationTerre HautePosts2,759
    One slot left in the private sessions. Plenty of room on the range for more shooters.

To answer some questions: I will be there all day but mostly in private sessions. Rhino and maybe one other will be administering safety and tips on how to set up the drills. All the materials will be available to set up the drills. Lanes on the rifle range will be open to shoot out to 240yds. Two pistol bays have reactive steel targets. Yes, the gourmet hotdog lunch will be served. Fun WILL be had by all.

Thank you all for your interest and patronage.​

I'll be taking my 74 along, maybe my M+M.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I'd like to be there, but my wife and kids said something about Spring Break or something. I don't know. I wasn't paying attention.
    Its too bad. I don't know who will take jabs at Rhino if I'm not there. Too bad indeed.

BTW, I joined Riley, so you westerners may see me around there more.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    You can come with us on Spring Break! That would be fun!
    "Daddy, who is the big guy who keeps getting hurt?"

selynn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    What a fantastic day at the Riley Range with ACT. Lesson either John Viray for my daughter and me made even more special. I always appreciate John's professionalism and knowledge- I do not entrust my daughters training to just anyone. Thank you John, look forward to next time.

Top Bottom