• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The one for the video game Deus Ex blew me away. I played the crap out of that game, (and it's still one of my all time faves) and never noticed the skyline in NY.

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Had back surgery pretty much exactly a year ago. They pulled my paper work and asked me to verify all the info on the first day of my drs. appointment. I looked it over, and almost signed it, but thought, "why do they have my info already? This is only the first doctors checkup."

I looked it over, and it was someone else with the same First name, middle initial, and last name. Born just 1 day before me in Indianapolis. Where I was born in Iowa.

This other guy had the same problem in 2004 that I had last year. So when I called the Dr. Office to schedule my appointment, they found it his name and paperwork, and just assumed that the birthday was off by on day. Same year and month. When I showed up for the appointment they told me I canceled it. Found out they called the other guy and he had no knowledge of an appointment and canceled it himself.

They got it straightened out that day, but every day I went in for all the bloodwork, and actual surgery, I made sure to double check that they had my paper work.

Could have been much worse.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had back surgery pretty much exactly a year ago. They pulled my paper work and asked me to verify all the info on the first day of my drs. appointment. I looked it over, and almost signed it, but thought, "why do they have my info already? This is only the first doctors checkup."

I looked it over, and it was someone else with the same First name, middle initial, and last name. Born just 1 day before me in Indianapolis. Where I was born in Iowa.

This other guy had the same problem in 2004 that I had last year. So when I called the Dr. Office to schedule my appointment, they found it his name and paperwork, and just assumed that the birthday was off by on day. Same year and month. When I showed up for the appointment they told me I canceled it. Found out they called the other guy and he had no knowledge of an appointment and canceled it himself.

They got it straightened out that day, but every day I went in for all the bloodwork, and actual surgery, I made sure to double check that they had my paper work.

Could have been much worse.
    Medical misadventures kill more people every year than guns and cars combined.

Top Bottom