• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am just glad I have more than one AR. After repelling the Antifa Revolution, I would have hated to rush cleaning that AR to be ready for the downtown parade.

Talonap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Ill Annoys (IL) For now
    Saw this over at IL Carry also. Don't know, but seems kind of strange that no one has heard of this until around a week or so before it's going to happen. Or is it really going to happen at all? Seems like a, "National Event", would have more advanced notice.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    The problem here is Never Enuff Ammo is a YT channel, and not a very large one. Now if IV8888 and Hickok45 got together and said hey lets have a rally, it would be a done thing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No need to insult the libertarians by calling them names. I think it’s better explained like this.

If 10000 gun owners showed up at the state capital on Sunday, people in the area would notice. If there were any press coverage at all it would be such to marginalize the event and make gun owners look crazy. Maybe some isolating shots of the most crazy to make it look like only 7 people, all crazy, showed up.

Net result: meh.

Of course, if only 7 people show up, all carrying their ARs and AKs, aniti gun zealots’ job is done for them: legit meh.

If you’re going to organize an event at all, make sure it’s organized. Make sure it’s so publiccized it can’t be ignored. Make sure it’s big enough it can’t be marginalized. Make sure you weed out the crazy looking people. If you can’t do all that. Don’t have events like that. Otherwise they do more harm than good.

The thing the press can’t spin negativity is your intelligent, well thought out letter or phone call to your congressman.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    We (IMAGC) got a message about this - I've sat on it and am probably going to pass ...

when I first saw it there was little to no information (2 weeks ago when first contacted) ... I don't see this as having the attention or authenticity of the rallies held in 2013

those were probably effective ... not sure and I can't find leadership info on this one.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    As I just shared on a post in a FB 2A Group ... and learned more info re Nov.4 activities of the anitfacistisfacist.mommybasement.orgs plans for the area:

Having worked and attended our IMAGC rallies and the big GRAA rallies in 2013 ... I am staying away from this one. ... why?
    On a Sunday, and in our case, not when he legislature is in session.
    2 weeks or less of planning
    Unknown leadership,
    The few who are leading have little, if any, public posts about this or any 2A issues on their own pages.
    And lastly,
    It is the day after "the start of antifa's civil war", which despite my doubts about that, and the lack of any info indicating they will have activities in Indy.

Oops no just saw they (antifa, refuse facism, others) will be protesting at the fairgrounds Saturday ...

Which also reminds, the the 1500 is this weekend ... at the fairgrounds ...

If you do go, good luck, represent well, and keep an eye out and your head on a swivel.

zx7rcatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Madison area
    As I just shared on a post in a FB 2A Group ... and learned more info re Nov.4 activities of the anitfacistisfacist.mommybasement.orgs plans for the area:

Having worked and attended our IMAGC rallies and the big GRAA rallies in 2013 ... I am staying away from this one. ... why?
    On a Sunday, and in our case, not when he legislature is in session.
    2 weeks or less of planning
    Unknown leadership,
    The few who are leading have little, if any, public posts about this or any 2A issues on their own pages.
    And lastly,
    It is the day after "the start of antifa's civil war", which despite my doubts about that, and the lack of any info indicating they will have activities in Indy.

Oops no just saw they (antifa, refuse facism, others) will be protesting at the fairgrounds Saturday ...

Which also reminds, the the 1500 is this weekend ... at the fairgrounds ...

If you do go, good luck, represent well, and keep an eye out and your head on a swivel.

I will be at the 1500 Saturday, could be interesting.....

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    11:00 am at the CVS parking lot, 46th & Keystone
    1:00 pm at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, 38th Street entrance

If anyone wants to hang with ANTIFA?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I am bored by discussions of imaginary "protests" and other rationalizations not to help fight for our rights.

Thus, we need Natalie Portman photos.

Warner+Bros+Premiere+V+Vendetta+Arrivals+1f5lgHuiYcvx.jpg
    I would do things to her that would make a billy goat puke!

Top Bottom