• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    When voting season comes is there a place where one could find a list of pro 2A or constitutionalist candidates. I don't just mean for higher levels of office, but everything down to my local schoolbord members and town constables...

I know the NRA grades the big dogs, but what about everyone else?

I'd love to see INGO post something like this for the various counties when the time comes. I'd also like to vote for Rand Paul for president, but we all can't ***** on silver toilets unless we live in Kentucky apparently.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm tired of the NRA's grading system.

It's either a pass or a fail, they support the constitution or they're a traitor to it and the US people.

I'd very much like to see a list made. No ABCDF please, either a constitutional supporting yes, or a traitorous no.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Yeah, i'm looking for more of a list where people like us remember who burned us in the senate or the house or in the city government and we watch the bujesus out of them. Then when it comes time to vote I got a nice little sheet i can print off and bring with me and just vote down the line.

I realize not al candidates for various office share all the views I find important, but having this data would allow us to decide where everyone stands and who we should stand with when it counts.

Top Bottom