• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    It's Illinois. Even in such a backward state, the important bit of info in your link is "Referred to Committee". "Committee" is where lots of bills go to die!

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Illinois is such a FUBAR state it's hard to take anything they do seriously. It should be a constitutional requirement that the governor and chicago mayor report straight to Joliet for 10 years upon leaving office and save the tax payers the cost of the convictions.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Illinois is such a FUBAR state it's hard to take anything they do seriously. It should be a constitutional requirement that the governor and chicago mayor report straight to Joliet for 10 years upon leaving office and save the tax payers the cost of the convictions.

:yesway:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I used to snoop around Democratic Underground to get annoyed I guess. Decided I have better things to do and haven't been there in years...but I saw on there one time an anti gun thread and someone posted 'Why are the other 9 individual rights, but the 2nd isn't?'. No one responded to the guy of course....

Anyway, its the first time I saw that comeback to this...and thought it was brilliant.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Last time I checked I was one of those people mentioned in 2A

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

At least they did not define pi as exactly 3.:D

Top Bottom