• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I just received this. Meeting on the 29th!

The March monthly meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North will be on Tuesday March 29 at Top Shot Armory LLC. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM and includes a carry-in dinner.

Top Shot Armory is located at 22988 Ireland Road, South Bend, IN 46614. This location is approximately 2.6 miles West of the Burnett Drive turnoff to Kodiak. This means that Top Shot Armory is located 3.0 miles West of the Michigan Street-Ireland Road intersection on Ireland Road. Top Shot is located on the South side of Ireland Road.

This will be an important meeting because there are a lot of new developments that endanger the Second Amendment. One of the items to be discussed will be the next appointment to the Supreme Court. Yes, you guessed it -- the guy is totally anti guns. To make matters worse, Republicans in the Senate will probably cooperate by turning into Traitors and making the Supreme Court a liberal nightmare that will gut the Second Amendment and a lot of our other freedoms.

There is a good chance that Jeff Petermann will be at the meeting. As you know, Mr. Petermann is running for the Second District Congressional Representative seat. I have talked with Mr. Petermann and he seems to be a strong Second Amendment supporter. Come to the meeting and question him yourself. I haven't received a confirmation that Mr. Petermann can attend as of today.
    Hope to see you at the meeting; we have a lot of things to talk about.

Stay safe and be ready, it's going to get worse.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Looks like a new gathering place is needed.

Stocks

The April monthly meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North will be on Tuesday April 26 at Top Shot Armory LLC. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM and includes a carry-in dinner. This will probably be the last meeting we will have at Top Shot for a while as they will be starting a remodeling/expansion project for the store. We owe Ron at Top Shot a sincere "thank you" for his generous act of allowing us to use his meeting room.

Top Shot Armory is located at 22988 Ireland Road, South Bend, IN 46614. This location is approximately 2.6 miles West of the Burnett Drive turnoff to Kodiak. This means that Top Shot Armory is located 3.0 miles West of the Michigan Street-Ireland Road intersection on Ireland Road. Top Shot is located on the South side of Ireland Road.

Hope to see you at the meeting; we have a lot of things to talk about. One of the items will be finding a new location for meetings. Stay safe and be ready, it's going to get worse.

See you at the meeting.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The location of the May meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North on May 31st has been changed. Because of construction at Top Shot Armory, next Tuesday night's meeting has been changed to:

St Joseph County Republican Headquarters
    4133 South Main Street
    South Bend, IN 46614

Meeting starts at 6:30 PM and as usual it will be a pot-luck dinner.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This just in:

Please be advised that the June, July and August regular meetings of Second Amendment Patriots North have been canceled. We normally cancel our regular meetings in the Summer. Our next scheduled meeting is planned for the LAST Tuesday of September.

However, if anything major happens; we may call a special meeting. Please keep checking your email.

Please be alert to what is going on around us. It is almost certain that the "crazies" in Washington DC will be taking away more of our Second Amendment Rights. Be prepared.

Enjoy your summer vacation and we'll plan on seeing you in the fall.

Denny and Len

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Just hit my inbox:

As many of you already know, we cannot meet at Top Shot Armory because of their current remodeling project. We also cannot meet at SJC Republican Headquarters because of activity with the upcoming election in November.

As of today, we have been unable to find a place to meet. If we don't find a place by Wednesday of this week (Sept 21st) the September meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North will be canceled.

PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS. We will send out an email Wednesday confirming a new place to meet or advising of a meeting cancellation.

Thanks for your understanding.

Denny and Len

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    September meeting cancelled. No meeting place found yet.

The monthly Second Amendment Patriots North meeting originally scheduled for September 27th has been cancelled.

We have not been able to find a suitable meeting spot in St Joseph County. We will continue looking and hopefully we will have a spot by next months meeting time.

Sorry for any inconvenience this cancellation may have caused. We certainly have a lot of thingt to talk about.

See you soon.

Len and Denny

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    A new location has been found.

There will be a meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North on Tuesday October 25th.

The meeting will be at our new meeting location of:

Mishawaka Republican Headquarters
    208 S Byrkit Street
    Mishawaka, IN

The meeting location is on the SE corner of the Byrkit & 3rd Street intersection. Also please be advised that Byrkit street is presently closed at the Norfolk Southern railroad crossing if you are coming up Byrkit from the South.

Meeting begins at 6:30 PM with a carry-in dinner.

Hope to see you there.

Denny & Len

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    I would love to attend this but work 2nd shift. I will speak with my wife to see if she can make it and take notes. No guarantee as she needs to put the kids to bed at 8:30.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Just got this...

here will be a meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North on Tuesday November 29th. Sorry for such a late notice.

208 S Byrkit Street
    Mishawaka, IN

The meeting location is on the SE corner of the Byrkit & 3rd Street intersection.

Hope to see you there -- there are a lot of important developments to talk about.

Denny & Len

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    January meeting:

There will be a meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North on Tuesday January 31st. Sorry for such a late notice.

208 S Byrkit Street
    Mishawaka, IN

The meeting location is on the SE corner of the Byrkit & 3rd Street intersection.

Hope to see you there -- there are a lot of important developments to talk about.

Denny & Len

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    February meeting:

There will be a meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North on Tuesday February 28th.

The meeting will be at our meeting location of:

208 S Byrkit Street

Mishawaka, IN

Denny & Len

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    There will be a meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North on Tuesday March 28th.

The meeting will be at our meeting location of:

208 S Byrkit Street

Mishawaka, IN

Don't forget the SB Common Council meeting tonight at 7:00 PM. Your presence would be appreciated. They will be talking about gun control. The meeting will be at the City-County Building. Come early as there will probably be a good size crowd.

Denny & Len

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I'm sorry but I'm not tracking this one...

When I requested help form the 2 amend group to counter U. S. Rep. "]Peter J. Visclosky"
    views and stance on gun control at a Town Hall meeting at Michigan City, city hall.
    I was told that he was not in their district and they would not attend.
    I had to stand up to him alone.

But I drove to the pro gun rally in Michiana to stand with the crowd.
    That is where I heard that radio D.J. Plagiarize my comments about how the 1st amendment does not cover modern day Communications.
    like the 2nd amendment does not cover modern weapons.
    That I spoke about at a 2nd amendment meeting at Kodiak.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This just in:

2APN: Notice of Monthly Meeting on April 25th.

There will be a meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North on Tuesday April 25th. The meeting will be at our meeting location of:

208 S Byrkit Street

Mishawaka, IN

Denny & Len

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Next Tuesday (June 27th) is the next meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North.

The meeting will be at:

208 S Byrkit Street
    Mishawaka, IN

This will be a very important meeting as I intend to present some information you probably haven't heard before.

See you then.

Denny and Len

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This just in:

Next Tuesday (August 29th) is the next meeting of Second Amendment Patriots North.

The meeting will be at:

208 S Byrkit Street
    Mishawaka, IN

This will be a very important meeting as I intend to present some information you probably haven't heard before.

See you then.

Denny and Len

Top Bottom