2nd Intro to Level I Class Scheduled for Oct.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Do to high demand a 2nd Intro to Level I class has been scheduled for October 17,18 & 20 from 6-10 p.m. each night. This is a Mon, Tues, Thurs. night. The cost is still $50 plus 200 rds of lead free frangible ammunition.

This is normally a $500 class. This will be the last time this class is offered at $50. Although the next class will not be $500 it will be more than $50. Check out our website for more information. www.kodiakrange.com.

Classes will be held at Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc. located on the South Side of South Bend, In. Call to prepay and reserve your spot. 574-299-8000.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    This class is filling up we have 4 positions open. Sign up, this one is running during the week you'll have less stress during your work day! Call me at the shop tonight 574-299-8000.

elim9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    NWI
    This was an excellent class! A ton of information was given and some great shooting drills to go along with it. Norm is a very knowledgeable instructor.Thank you Kodiak! I can't wait for the November class!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom