• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What is the best option for rain pants that you can find on the shelves ?
    depend-adjustable-underwear.jpg

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Great weather, great stages, great match. Watching Adam sit in the club house and be Uncle Gary's ***** bothered me. I was embarrassed for him. I have not had that much fun at that match in years. I have never driven out of the range with that many cars there ever.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    It was a fun match today,the weather was perfect,I didn't hold the timer much. I did run the pindle some so if you were on squad 4 and your score is screwed up it was most likely my fault. Remember that the next time you see me with a scoring device and take it from me quickly.
    Matt did a good job on the stages,a good mix of challenges.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Great weather, great stages, great match. Watching Adam sit in the club house and be Uncle Gary's ***** bothered me. I was embarrassed for him. I have not had that much fun at that match in years. I have never driven out of the range with that many cars there ever.

Thanks for all you did to grow this match. I remember being in the high 20s and low 30s

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks Matt and crew. Fun match today, I shot production but scores came out with me listed in Limited. Can this be corrected? Thanks

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Thanks to everyone that came out and especially to the loyal set up crew. Thanks to Scott for hauling the props over for us. Great weather always makes it fun to be on the range. Looks like we'll have to stake target stands to make sure they stay the way they were set up. See you all next month.

VTDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Terre Haute
    I had a great time today with the set-up crew and squad 1. I was gifted for Christmas a GoPro Hero4 and it usually sits on the brim of my hat. I had a couple of hours of video and only 3 of my stages... and all of the conversations during that time. I know it is operator error but if you see that thing blinking on my head, let me know. If you don't, you are on candid camera. Sorry for the unintended recording. I even unintentionally recorded myself during a nature call.

Top Bottom