• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Sunday isn't the best for me and Bubba, but we'll see. Def couldn't be there until 1ish. Can we count on everyone still being there then?

I just realized its a Sunday as well. I have dog training classes from noon-1pm EST. I may try to make it up for the rest of it, just have to see how the day goes I think.

If the weather is good I will be there till close if we still have people coming, so after 1ish is fine.:)

Sorry about setting it up on a Sunday guys and gals but if I get called into work which I am expecting Sunday will be my only day off.

emclean

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    porter county (NWI)
    any thought of a flag, or something to help us meet up?

i will get down there when i can after church.
    I'll bring my A1 AR, and the .410 upper.
    M17
    M180B
    S-223
    assorted pistols / .22lr's

anyone want to play with a Saiga 12?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sorry for the N00bish questions but have never been to an outdoor range.
    Found the rules on the IN website for the range but still have question.
    Target Ranges

• There are three public shooting ranges on Winamac FWA. Daily self-service check-in is required at each range.
    • The archery range provides shooting stations at 10, 20, 30, and 40 yards from the ground or an elevated platform.
    • The shotgun range is for clay targets only. Users must provide clay targets and throwers.
    • The shooting range provides covered shooting stations at 25, 50, 100, and 200 yards. Paper targets only, properly posted on provided target bases. Users must provide paper targets and fasteners.
    • Shooting and shotgun range hours: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm April - August. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm September – March.
    • The archery range is open daily from daylight to dark.
    • Ranges are closed on Mondays, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day

What type of fasteners do I need to bring?
    In my reading the rules does it mean that the rifle range we can NOT shoot SGs on? Looks like SG can only be used to shot clay? :dunno:

It's 50/50 that I go & will bring my kid sis (21) you has shot once before and whats to shoot more. :yesway:

You can list me as maybe for right now. It's a long drive for me but if little sis really wants to go and I can work some things around the house it's looking good for me.

equipment
    WASR AK-47
    Moss 500 w/ Knoxx SpecOps
    Henry Survival Rifle (AR-7 clone)

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Sorry for the N00bish questions but have never been to an outdoor range.
    Found the rules on the IN website for the range but still have question.

What type of fasteners do I need to bring?Stapler or thumbtacks
    In my reading the rules does it mean that the rifle range we can NOT shoot SGs on? Looks like SG can only be used to shot clay? SG can be used at the rifle range as well, clays only on the skeet range. Poor wording but trust me this is my regular range.:dunno:

It's 50/50 that I go & will bring my kid sis (21) you has shot once before and whats to shoot more. :yesway:

You can list me as maybe for right now. It's a long drive for me but if little sis really wants to go and I can work some things around the house it's looking good for me.You won't regret it it is a beautiful range.

equipment
    WASR AK-47
    Moss 500 w/ Knoxx SpecOps
    Henry Survival Rifle (AR-7 clone)
    :rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sign me up! I will be able to make it afterall. Plus am bringing kid sis alone as well.

Equipment
    WASR AK-47
    Moss500 with Knoxx SpecOps stock
    Henry Survival Rifle (AR-7)

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    Hmm sounds like it might be a fun time to try out some guns. I think that I am off that day.

Is this something that you could bring new rifles to to sight in? I have a WBY MK V 338 Win Mag, Tika 695 7mm mag, New RRA LAR 8 308, SA M1A with sage stock, Galil 223 pistol, Could bring a few different handguns if anyone is interested. Glock 20 10mm,With 40 bbl and 357 bbl,Glock 21,Para 16-40, XD45,

I would not bring everything as I know it is to much but depending on intrest I would bring what was requested

Where is the range in Winamac I will be coming in on 35?

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Hmm sounds like it might be a fun time to try out some guns. I think that I am off that day.

Is this something that you could bring new rifles to to sight in?
    Yes!!
    I have a WBY MK V 338 Win Mag, Tika 695 7mm mag, New RRA LAR 8 308, SA M1A with sage stock, Galil 223 pistol, Could bring a few different handguns if anyone is interested. Glock 20 10mm,With 40 bbl and 357 bbl,Glock 21,Para 16-40, XD45,

I would not bring everything as I know it is to much but depending on interest I would bring what was requested

Where is the range in Winamac I will be coming in on 35?

Go north on 35 past Winamac about 3 miles, you will see the sign on the west side of the road.

RRA LAR 8 308, SA M1A with sage stock

I happen to be sitting on about 100 rounds of new Remington ammo would love to play with these.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    Go north on 35 past Winamac about 3 miles, you will see the sign on the west side of the road.

RRA LAR 8 308, SA M1A with sage stock

I happen to be sitting on about 100 rounds of new Remington ammo would love to play with these.

Great I hope my schedule doesnt change I would like to come.

These two rifles are just waiting to be shot and need sighted in the RRA wears a ATN 6-18x65 and the SA M1A wears a IOR

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    BTTT

bump1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom