Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for everyone who came out and shot. We got 4 classifiers in tonight with the light crowd. Hope everyone got what they wanted for scores. I don't think that is the case but I can hope.

I will be classified in PCC which is dubious at best.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Thanks for having us! I got scores. Now I gotta figure out why my dryfire and live fire soooo do not match! And I did the math on what my HF might have been had I followed directions on one.....don't ever, ever, ever, ever do that. Who showed me that app? Greg? I blame you!!!

I'll finally be classified in Production, too. Assuming my huge 29% doesn't throw up a big flag vs all the 10% ones. Lol.

And ATM...really, you vouched for the jerk dog? I mean, I am walking a ton better and all, but I still had to ask for a call on the directions on one stage since I couldn't bend my knee quite enough. Jerk 90 lb dog. ;)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...And ATM...really, you vouched for the jerk dog? I mean, I am walking a ton better and all, but I still had to ask for a call on the directions on one stage since I couldn't bend my knee quite enough. Jerk 90 lb dog. ;)

I really did. I understand jerk dogs.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Thanks for having us! I got scores. Now I gotta figure out why my dryfire and live fire soooo do not match! And I did the math on what my HF might have been had I followed directions on one.....don't ever, ever, ever, ever do that. Who showed me that app? Greg? I blame you!!!

I'll finally be classified in Production, too. Assuming my huge 29% doesn't throw up a big flag vs all the 10% ones. Lol.

And ATM...really, you vouched for the jerk dog? I mean, I am walking a ton better and all, but I still had to ask for a call on the directions on one stage since I couldn't bend my knee quite enough. Jerk 90 lb dog. ;)

Hang with it.

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Always a fun time @ Parabellum, and always humbling to shoot the classifiers. Although I felt I shot OK on 2 out of 4, putting the HF into some calculators shows it's still not where I was hoping to be. More practice it is!

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Great fun! Definitely not proud of my scores. I need to learn to use that thing sticking up on the front of my pistol. What's that called? Oh yeah, the front sight. Couldn't seem to find it all night. Way too many mikes.

Top Bottom