3 FREE .22lr BRICKS--if you cast your vote(s)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    3 FREE .22lr BRICKS--NOW POSSIBLY 6 BRICKS if you cast your vote(s)

*** KIND voting site was down from 8pm-10pm; killed ARK's momentum.

VOTING IS BACK ON TRACK SO PLEASE get back to http://projects.kindsnacks.com/project/inspire-an-epidemic-of-kindness/ if you've tried to vote but couldn't.

Deal stands... if we can get 100 voting replies on this thread by MIDNIGHT there'll be 3 more bricks for the winner to keep or give away.
    Still time to put the ARK Project guys in the lead :rockwoot:

In the spirit of the XTREME generosity going on in this thread, if we hit 100 total voting replies I'll add another THREE BRICKS for the winner or to donate to a good cause... SIX 525 round BRICKS of CCI .22lr in total.

LET'S GET some other INGO'ers in here voting! VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT April 30th.

My son is in a contest to win a grant for his non-profit ARK Project Now (Acts of Random Kindness). He's a good man, hard worker, and is in the running to win $10k of which 100% will be used to help out some select folks around the US this summer. This past December he found out about a family in Indy whose house burned down 22 days before Christmas. The family defaulted on their insurance because of medical bills associated with the dad's open heart surgery. Alex & his buds found an extended family member who recreated their Christmas gift list and then they pulled together $2,300 to buy the gifts and help the family out; driving down from Bristol to Indy to deliver the gifts on Christmas Eve.

** Ok, here's where I need the INGO Brother (and Sister) hood to help out. ARK is about a thousand votes down and the contest ends midnight, April 30th. We need a few hundred or so INGO'ers to vote, and each INGO'er can can cast up to four votes by following the directions here:

Inspire an Epidemic of Kindness | KIND Causes: Do The KIND Thing

I will ship THREE BRICKS of CCI Blazer 525 Bulk Packs to a random winner taken from the pool of INGO'ers that vote.
    This will literally take 60-90 seconds to cast your votes:
    1. go to the web link above
    2. log in with your facebook
    3. vote by pledging an act of kindness
    4. cast your 2nd vote by sharing on your facebook
    5. cast your 3rd vote by sharing on twitter (if you have a twitter account)
    6. YOU HAVE TO CAST YOUR FINAL VOTE by sending an email vote to me at ingocontest@gmail.com FROM the projects.kindsnacks site... please do not send the email to me from your email account, you have to send it from the site BY CLICKING THE EMAIL ICON to cast the final vote.
    7. post "Done" on this Thread (to keep the thread bumped up haha)

We'll draw the winner from the list of voters and will ship the bricks to you at my expense.

THINK OF IT... 3 bricks of .22lr (or 6 if we hit 100 voting replies) for you to enjoy with kids, grand kids, friends, plinking, practice, paying it forward, or WHATEVER YOU WANT :rockwoot: CCIblazer.jpg ps... it's taken you longer to read this than it will to vote... SO PLEASE VOTE NOW Inspire an Epidemic of Kindness | KIND Causes: Do The KIND Thing

Last edited:

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    I voted the first 4 ways (no twitter) my act of kindness will be not entering the contest and letting someone else in need have the .22. I could always use more, but honestly I have a healthy supply. Good luck to your boy!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Done. Hope I can raise my kids to be as kind and thoughtful as yours.

And if I get drawn, at least one brick gets donated to one of the kids shooting sports programs that are currently hard up for ammo thanks to the crunch/flippers/etc.

WatermAlan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2014
    Carmel
    Done.

That's your son? I saw this on the news!! That's awesome. I hope he wins! We had RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) in school so I definitely feel his passion. It's too bad he decided to drop out of Purdue (Class of 2009 here :rockwoot:Boiler up!), but when you have a calling, you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck! :yesway:

Top Bottom