• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Just thought I would post some pictures of some handcuffs my dad found about 15 years ago. I got a call from him and he says "I was at a garage sale and found you some handcuffs". I thought great, I could only imagine.

Here they are, guess they used to be used by Fed's to transport inmates, or so I was told. The cylinder key is very smooth and they can be locked from getting tighter or looser by turning the key up or you can just put them on and they will ratchet as tight as you want.

Oh and they aren't for sale. ;)
    DSCN3458.jpg

Sorry, no pic of the two keys, thought I had one.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    DO NOT LOSE THE KEY! If you lose that thing and have to use them, they are going to be a 3 dollar hunk of metal that had to get cut off. But very cool indeed!

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    DO NOT LOSE THE KEY! If you lose that thing and have to use them, they are going to be a 3 dollar hunk of metal that had to get cut off. But very cool indeed!

I have two keys, talked to a lock smith buddy of mine who said if I turned up the round stock on a lathe for him he could hand file another key. Seemed like too much work, if I had one key maybe I would take him up on that.

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    At first look they looked like the training cuffs that smith&wesson sells with the push button release. That key is wild looking, i would just make sure i didn't loose the key. Thanks for sharing the pics

Top Bottom