3 gun near Southwestern corner of the state?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cjfarmer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    So this is way late..but I shot last weekend at Tri-County Gun Club in Providence Ky. A group of guys from here went down and we did pretty well. We had a 4 hour rain delay, but the wait was worth it. It was my first multigun match and place 5th out of 14. So I was pretty happy with it. It was a short match at only 4 stages but they were well set up overall. I heard Owensboro may have 1 more this year.

cjfarmer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    They have a 500 yard range available, but we did not shoot it.. We shot at the trap house, a pistol bay, a fast stage that was by the target shed, and then they had a stage that used a pistol bay and part of the 500 yard range. On the fast stage you shot pistol or rifle and a shotgun. Then the one that used part of the 500 yard range, we shot off a spool or prone at 8 targets from man sized all the way down to 1 1/2" at 150 yards.

cjfarmer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    I will try..Probably be next season. I think this was the last one multigun match for the year, they also have bench rest and other stuff if anyone is interested in that. I posted a thread about going before but got no response.

Top Bottom