• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazyboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    south side indianapolis
    i new to shooting competition with modern guns IE: Glocks, AR's, Shotguns. I've done alot of cowboy shooting as a kids with my father and and a young adult but want to do more. I was looking for some 3 gun shoots going on if anyone knows of some that might be local or somewhat close to the indy area please let me know.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    cant believe nobody has posted here yet... I too want to hear where all they have them.... I think atlanta conversvation club has them occasionally... they are just north of noblesville... and there is another range north of lafeyette that has them, but i have not shot in either, as i dont feel that i have the proper equipment as of yet.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    fwiw, i recommend attending a few uspsa pistol matches before you shoot any 3 guns matches. learn the rules, learn how the game is played before you add the confusion of more guns. Dave's site at Indygunracers.com does a great job of listing the shooting events in the area.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the plug, John.

Yes, check my site: www.indygunracers.com

Atlanta Conservation Club, Wildcat Valley, North Porter County, and Owensboro (KY) are the closest clubs that shoot 3-gun/multi-gun with any regularity. I've shot matches at all but North Porter County and they all put on a great show and good shooting tests.

Top Bottom