• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

draftyranger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Shelbyville IN
    I have three mil-surp rifles I would like to sell. Trying to thin out my collection a little bit and make it more manageable!
    IMG_0297_zps33eb783a.jpg

IMG_0296_zps99c33da2.jpg

1. SOLD Wire Wrap Lee Enfield No1 Mk3: Good condition, all matching numbers. Strong rifling and shinny bore. I bought this rifle a few years back and have never fired it, I tend to shoot my No4's when I go shooting. I have tried to sell it at a few gun shows with no success. Thought I would try here! Asking $125 or best offer.

2.SOLD Lee Enfield No4 Mk2: Good condition, Strong rifling and shinny bore. Bolt will not close on a field gauge(thats good!). I have shot this rifle and it shoots fine. I have two of these and have decided to get rid of one. Asking $225 or best offer.

3.SOLD Yugo M24/47: Excelent condition with bayonet and sheath. Good blueing and nice rifling and shinny bore. I have shot this rifle and it shoots great. Asking $225 or best offer.

If there is intrest in all 3 rifles, I would do a package deal at $500 for all three! I live in Shelbyville and would be willing to travel 20 min or so to make a FTF deal. Will need to see LTCH and log name and address for my C and R log book. Thanks for looking!:ar15:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom