• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm sure he has been rehabilitated and has obviously repaid his debt to society. He shouldn't be registered as a sex offender, his rights should be fully restored so he can carry a gun and it was wrong to warn anyone of his presence in the community.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    OMG, on the plus side, if any relative or friend of the people he raped or murdered wants to get revenge, it'll be easier to find him because he is on the sex offenders list. Damn liberals.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm sure he has been rehabilitated and has obviously repaid his debt to society. He shouldn't be registered as a sex offender, his rights should be fully restored so he can carry a gun and it was wrong to warn anyone of his presence in the community.

He shouldn't have been released unless he was rehabilitated, so why is this in purple, hmmmm? :rolleyes:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    It's obvious he's going to carry a gun anyway.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    If the local police feel the need to warn the entire community via news media that this man is living among them, that should tell somebody that he shouldn't have been released.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    If the local police feel the need to warn the entire community via news media that this man is living among them, that should tell somebody that he shouldn't have been released.

Or maybe they're being just as alarmist as the folks on this board.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    He's only murdered three people and raped one, I'm sure there is nothing to be alarmed about. Most people never murder or rape anyone so he's probably had enough anyway.

Top Bottom