30 caliber clip ghost gun lowers for sale!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    Just ordered mine, glad I waited for this deal. It's for my 300 BLK pistol so the 30 cal part is appropriate;-). Thanks!

cmkaehr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I really should want one but I just finished building one and my wife would kill me if I started another so soon! My favorite feature is the /half sec on the selector switch

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You have them on the way for $110, yet we can order them for $75? <confused>

Don't know were you are getting them for $75 they are $105 on their website plus shipping plus FFL transfer fee. We are a direct dealer. So if you are getting them for that, good job you are beating me.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Looks like Slickguns.com is selling these lowers for probably what you're buying them for. Sometimes business makes no sense.

Lower is pretty damn funny though and tempting. Having "clip" on it is humorous but does make my skin crawl a little

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Don't know were you are getting them for $75 they are $105 on their website plus shipping plus FFL transfer fee. We are a direct dealer. So if you are getting them for that, good job you are beating me.

It's from this site: Aero Percision GHOST Stripped Lower

Looks like they have it set up as a pre-order. Never heard of the company though. ]

I have to say it's pretty funny, but the only gimmicky lower I've thought of getting was this one (which are apparently are perpetually out of stock):

AR15_Low_Gadsden.jpg

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's from this site: Aero Percision GHOST Stripped Lower

Looks like they have it set up as a pre-order. Never heard of the company though. ]

I have to say it's pretty funny, but the only gimmicky lower I've thought of getting was this one (which are apparently are perpetually out of stock):

AR15_Low_Gadsden.jpg

I see...well, there is still $5 shipping and a $15-$25 transfer fee...so that means $95 to $105 and a wait time for the pre-order...I will have them in a week or so and will match the price of $105 if someone is truely worried about the $5 :)

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    None of the links from their websit go anywhere on my iPod. Might be a glitch, but my guess is they are scamming. Start a scam with a gun part labeled with unacceptable industry lingo/grammar.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Actually make that $7.45 for shipping...and a 14 day wait BEFORE they ship and BEFORE the pre order wait time. So the difference is actually $2.55 or $12.55 if you use us...plus the wait time.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I see...well, there is still $5 shipping and a $15-$25 transfer fee...so that means $95 to $105 and a wait time for the pre-order...I will have them in a week or so and will match the price of $105 if someone is truely worried about the $5 :)

If you can find me one of those Gadsen lowers with the Liberty/Tyranny safety marks, I'll happily buy one off you. :)

Your math seems pretty sound to me. Once you add up all the costs, I don't think anyone will really save much (if anything) buying online rather than local, at least in this case.

Top Bottom