• ...and so much more!
  • coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    and as usual....nothing in stock regardless of "in stock status"

WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS AS OF 1-20-13. PLEASE NOTE...ALL NEW ORDERS WILL SHIP IN 4-6 WEEKS

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    and as usual....nothing in stock regardless of "in stock status"

WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS AS OF 1-20-13. PLEASE NOTE...ALL NEW ORDERS WILL SHIP IN 4-6 WEEKS

Is that what a completed order email said? Just wondering cause I'm at the credit card entry and nothing says that.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Ahhhh, the link above takes straight to their wholsale page and on that theres a difference between HOME and HOME PAGE. Good thing I didnt enter the card info.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    So is this place not legit? I put in an order for a couple 32rd 9mm AR mags, since everyone else is out, and has been for a while.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    " As of 8am 1-21-13 we will not be accepting any new orders. Any invoice # 9170 and above will be cancelled. Expect deliveries in 4-6 weeks. Your CC will not be charged until day of shipment."

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    " As of 8am 1-21-13 we will not be accepting any new orders. Any invoice # 9170 and above will be cancelled. Expect deliveries in 4-6 weeks. Your CC will not be charged until day of shipment."

Well, I guess we shall see if my order gets filled. Order number was 84XX, so I should be good to go.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    My order disappeared off of my banking statement. It went pending when I placed the order (#70xx) and today it no longer shows on the pending list. Hrmmm..... hopefully they just took it off of pending until it ships and they didn't cancel it.

nismoz33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lawrenceburg HVL
    Has anyone received any of the magazines ordered through this site? I placed an order on 1/20 (Order # 74XX) & the pending charge isn't showing on my account anymore. Just curious if I should just keep waiting patiently.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I ordered a couple 32rd 9mm mags when the link was posted, but I have not received them. The site said 4-6 weeks at that time, so we are now within that window.

I emailed them to see if they will ship in the next couple weeks or not, I'll post the response if I get one.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I ordered a couple 32rd 9mm mags when the link was posted, but I have not received them. The site said 4-6 weeks at that time, so we are now within that window.

I emailed them to see if they will ship in the next couple weeks or not, I'll post the response if I get one.

Got a response today after a second email. Said it would be another 3-4 weeks at least because: "The 9mm are being reworked."

I replied asking, "How could something that was 'in-stock' need to be reworked before being sold?"

I just hope I get them eventually, since no one ACTUALLY has any in-stock for reasonable prices... I'd really like to shoot this 9mm AR at some point. :(

Top Bottom