• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IGETDRUNK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Elkhart, IN
    Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that the $300 NRA Life Membership is still available. All you need is a current Life member to sponsor you and you can sign up for $300. My father called me up yesterday and told me that I was going to be a life member as a surprise. The lady that I talked with said thet the Deal was probably going to run until the end of the month.

Thanks, Randy :patriot:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I signed up my three nephews for the "Legacy-Life" memberships a few years back when they first offered it. My one nephew has been a life member since he was 28 days old!
    I tried to sign him up before he was born, but NRA said they needed a name and birthdate. :dunno:

I wanted him to be a life member the day he was born. Oh well.

This is a fantastic deal, and affords the beneficiary all of the rights and benefits of a regular life membership.

IGETDRUNK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Elkhart, IN
    Ok this is all the info you need to complete the process. First you need to find a current life member to sponsor you. Then get their NRA id#, Name, zip code, and email address. Then when you have all that. Call 1-703-267-1000. Ask for the Life Member department. The theology them that you would like to enroll in the $300 NRA Life Membership. They will ask for your sponsors info. Then give them your info. Then give them a credit or debit card to charge the $300 to. That is all then you are done. You will get your member package and info in about 2 weeks. I hope this helps

Thanks, Randy

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    I just upgraded from an endowment life member to a patron life member. It was a good deal for me. It normally costs 1500 for patron life upgrade. Until the end of the month it is only 300 dollars and they throw in an NRA jacket. I still get lots of mail wanting money. No big deal. I look at it and toss a lot of it, but I also send them a check when I have a little extra. Like I said NO BIG DEAL.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    If you call them and ask nicely not to receive any more mail from them, they will not send you anymore. Many people have done that and it works.

As a life member, do you still get hounded for $15 here and $20 there weekly?

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    If you call them and ask nicely not to receive any more mail from them, they will not send you anymore. Many people have done that and it works.

Thanks, I'll give them a call Monday then. I don't mind the updates of state law via email, but the hounding for money, insurance deal, lifeloc, wine benefit crap is getting old.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I just upgraded from an endowment life member to a patron life member.
    It was a good deal for me. It normally costs 1500 for patron life upgrade. Until the end of the month it is only 300 dollars and they throw in an NRA jacket. I still get lots of mail wanting money. No big deal. I look at it and toss a lot of it, but I also send them a check when I have a little extra. Like I said NO BIG DEAL.

I did the same last year. I was actually hoping to upgrade to Benefactor this year but funds are tighter than Id like.

Ditto

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I just upgraded from an endowment life member to a patron life member. It was a good deal for me. It normally costs 1500 for patron life upgrade. Until the end of the month it is only 300 dollars and they throw in an NRA jacket. I still get lots of mail wanting money. No big deal. I look at it and toss a lot of it, but I also send them a check when I have a little extra. Like I said NO BIG DEAL.

I just logged onto their site and could not find any info on the upgrade other than the 1000.00. I have been interested in going the endowment to patron for some time myself. The 300.00 deal cannot be beat.

BoomstickBuff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Noblesville

That's great to know ... will give them a call on Monday. Saving them the cost of mailing to me and me the hassle of filling up the trash can sounds like a win-win... :yesway:

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think that it depends on which operator you get. Our operator told us that the $300 lifetime membership has to be a gift by a lifetime member to a non-member. They would not let me sign up using another's member ID, they would not let the LM sign me up using my credit card. They would only allow the LM to sign me up (not upgrade my current membership) using the LM's credit card. If you can get it done another way, more power to you. I had to send a postal MO to the LM and then they called it in.

IGETDRUNK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Elkhart, IN
    If the operator you get does not wish to help you. You can bypass the human process and go to www.nra-2012.org then input your sponsors info. Then select gift NRA Life Membership and follow instructions. Hopes this helps the people who got a operator that was not helpful.

Thanks, Randy

Top Bottom