• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I was lucky enough to be able to take advantage of this. One last blessing from Epsylum to his dad. He was a life member and I was prepaid until sometime in 2011. Now I to am a life member in his memory. Still don't have the pistol instructor certification like he did.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Done! and in INGO tradition, since an INGOer helped me by making it available, I will sponsor one other, on the condition they do likewise-if not this year, then next.

Pay it forward! :thumbsup:

Blessings,
    Bill

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    This may be a dumb question but what benefits are there for being a lifetime member? Does it intimidate liberals? Does it make your black rifles a slightly eviler shade of black? I'm young and dumb and was wondering what becoming a lifetime member does other than line their coffers?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    This may be a dumb question but what benefits are there for being a lifetime member? Does it intimidate liberals? Does it make your black rifles a slightly eviler shade of black? I'm young and dumb and was wondering what becoming a lifetime member does other than line their coffers?

I went for it because of the insurance on my firearms, and so that I wouldn't forever be getting notices to renew. :dunno:

Blessings,
    Bill

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana

They get to take you for granted.

I would never join any group as a lifetime member. They must consistently earn my money. I may join something for 2 or 3 years... but never more than that.

Top Bottom