• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    So I was browsing SNS's website and saw that they now make 195gr 300BLK bullets. I think they would be a great, cheap, subsonic bullet to play with. Is anyone using it? If so, what kind of loads are you using? I'm also wondering the feasibility of shooting these suppressed without gunking up the can.

I think I have most of the big blackout powders to work with (H110, Lil Gun, and Win 296?)

New! .300 Blackout 195 Grain Round Nose Flat Point - Coated - 250ct - snscasting

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I haven't shot any of those, mainly because I didn't know they were available! But I do shoot a 245 powder coated bullet from Missouri Bullet Company over 11.0 of AA1680. I have shot several hundred through my .30 cal cans with no issues.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    These are cheaper, probably easier to load, and don't have to worry about leading a suppressor (I got leading from MBC bullets, non coated)

https://accuraoutdoors.com/product/30-caliber-200gr-spitzer-point/

I use them and I like the way they load and shoot. The stabilized for me very easily as well

They're just out of stock :(
    Interesting! Are they plated? I've been hoping for a plated subsonic bullet. I have no issues with the PC Bullets but I wouldn't mind something with a jacket/plating as long as price is comparable. Since these are for plinking at 1050, it seems silly to buy expensive JSO or JHP that are not going to expand at all at those velocities.

Top Bottom