• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • need4speed255

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    I just ordered a 10 pack of Magpull pmag Maglevel 30 round magazines today from Brownells for $155.00. That would be $15.50 a mag. Add shipping charges of course. They have a note saying " Due to unprecedented demand levels Magpul is focusing their efforts on producing BLACK PMAGs for the foreseeable future. To expedite delivery of your order, we currently are only accepting additional backorders for BLACK 30 and 20 round PMAGs." I was told that they expect to ship around the end of January. We shall see.

I also joined the NRA through them since they asked.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    TO OUR LOYAL SKD CUSTOMERS: These mags will not be made available at our normal price so they can be flipped to take advantage of the current buying frenzy. Nor will we be profiteering off of this current panic like some vendors in our community. In order to make these mags "A**HOLE-PROOF", we will sell them at or near current market pricing, and donate the difference from our normal price to either the National Rifle Association or the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. If you take issue with this move on our part, please do not write, email, or call to complain- we will not respond. Just take a deep breath, do a little yoga, and channel your energy into doing something productive.

List Price: $14.95
    Our Price: $39.20 Magpul PMAG Gen M3 30 rnd AR/M4

https://www.facebook.com/skdtactical

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Earlier this week, thanks to a tip from a fellow INGOer, I ordered some P-Mags from U. S. Tactical Supply for $12 and change, plus shipping. Seeing the nutso frenzy going on about mags, I went there today and ordered another 10 Gen 3 P-Mags for $14 and change. Black only now.

Midwest, the LGS, was meting C-Mags out for $25, with a limit of 5. No thanks.

If you're in the market, check out U. S. Tactical.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    TO OUR LOYAL SKD CUSTOMERS: These mags will not be made available at our normal price so they can be flipped to take advantage of the current buying frenzy. Nor will we be profiteering off of this current panic like some vendors in our community. In order to make these mags "A**HOLE-PROOF", we will sell them at or near current market pricing, and donate the difference from our normal price to either the National Rifle Association or the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. If you take issue with this move on our part, please do not write, email, or call to complain- we will not respond. Just take a deep breath, do a little yoga, and channel your energy into doing something productive.

This is pretty awesome actually....

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON

This is pretty awesome actually....

If they are really doing it...

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    I just ordered a few black magpul pmag from us tactical as well. Money is tight but I am going to get what I can. That will bring me up to about 10 mags total. I just bought my AR15 a week before the election. Now to find about a 1000 rnds of .223. I am not panic buying. I was waiting until after Christmas to buy this stuff when the funds became available. Stupid CT Psycho!

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Earlier this week, thanks to a tip from a fellow INGOer, I ordered some P-Mags from U. S. Tactical Supply for $12 and change, plus shipping. Seeing the nutso frenzy going on about mags, I went there today and ordered another 10 Gen 3 P-Mags for $14 and change. Black only now.

Midwest, the LGS, was meting C-Mags out for $25, with a limit of 5. No thanks.

If you're in the market, check out U. S. Tactical.

I put in an order with US Tactical as well. I sent them an email inquiring about some things yesterday and I received a very quick response that was very informative. I thanked him for the quick response to which he responded within minutes wishing me a Merry Christmas and telling me not to hesitate if I had any more questions. Seems like a top notch business that is looking to do the right thing, not raising prices and looking to keep customers over the long haul, unlike many other suppliers these days.

I'll report back regarding how my order goes.

bsinger82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    Evansville / Indy

Gotta love pigs. They eventually get slaughtered

Top Bottom