• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    It also makes it very easy to pass up the classified ads on here when people are trying to sell used ones for $400+ lol.

See I have no qualms asking $450 for my 37, with a box of ammo, three speedloaders, and a holster. All those things cost money. The 37 has a trigger that is hard to beat, the 637 will cost you extra to have that tuned like a 37. An old smith and a new one are not an apples to apples comparison. More like hamburger (new) to new York strip(old)

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    i got the flyer too and theres alot of good prices in there. they have the smith and wesson m&p 15-22 for only 379. people on the classifieds want 450 used

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    See I have no qualms asking $450 for my 37, with a box of ammo, three speedloaders, and a holster. All those things cost money. The 37 has a trigger that is hard to beat, the 637 will cost you extra to have that tuned like a 37. An old smith and a new one are not an apples to apples comparison. More like hamburger (new) to new York strip(old)

I hear what you are saying, you are right to the right buyer additional goodies can add to the value. But to me having a target quality trigger on a snub nose ultra light weight pocket gun is kinda like having a the best steering of any pickup truck. Its kinda irrelevant to how the truck is to be used.

I have had snubs in the past, but its not a gun I am going to take to the range and shoot hours on end. Id shoot it a box at most and then shoot my 686 the rest of the time.

Top Bottom