32ACP / 7.65 Browning is dead (Not just dying)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Ejection port is an exit. Can't make no babies that way. If they are making baby .25s, wouldn't it have to up the feed ramp, into the chamber? Just random speculation, I actually have no idea how baby .25s are made.
    It’s become quite telling that I was never given the talk about the birds and the bees.

Given this new information it now makes sense why girls never call me back after the first date…….
    :flasher::nailbite:

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    My .32's are easy to shoot and if you read NY Medical Examiners reports the .32 does a lot more damage that you would expect. Unless you are very lucky there is no one stop shots. Ask any vet that has been in a shooting conflict. Using the .32 you shoot for the pelvic area, break the pelvic bone and the person can not stand or walk. If the person is on the ground you can put one or two to the head. A lot of .32 ACP haters have never even shot a .32 but just repeat what gun writers, who wanted to sale gun magazines, have wrote. Just like what's better 9mm or .45 ACP. Personally I can shoot .32 cheaper than .380. When .22 went from a penny to unobtainable I ended up with 10,000 rounds of .32 ACP S&B then started reloading.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Several random points. I shoot a Keltec P32, Sig P365XL, Kahr CM9, G21g4. Of the bunch, the Keltec P32 is the hardest to hold onto, and hit accurately with. My .32 is not easy to shoot. The pelvic bones are thick, and heavy. My guess is there is almost no way in hell you are going to break a pelvic bone with 73g (or lighter) bullet moving along at 800fps. My Keltec P32 will go under the chin or under the xiphoid process, pointed upward in either location. If the person is on the ground (assuming already out of the fight) and you put two bullets in his head, you will be standing trial for murder. Last but not least, I pay $28/50 rounds of my preferred .32acp defense ammo, FIOCCHI 73gr FMJ. That is about twice what I pay for 9mm, and 50% more than I pay for .45acp.

Top Bottom