• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHAWK1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    now im pissed. ive been watching the number for 3 days so i could be the first to give congrats for 3500. see what happens when you leave for a few hours. i was also going to mention 1/4 million posts ( about 2 weeks ago) but i missed that one to. well congrats anyways
    guess you have to wait for 4000 members lol

:cheers: on 3500

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    WOW... This is pretty awesome that just over 3500 members...971 active members over a 24 hour period.:rockwoot:

This site is smokin'...:thatshot::cowbell:

screen.jpg

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Congatulations on another milestone. I tell all my shooting friends about this sight. After all , it's real easy. Some guy in the gun store wants to know where to shoot? Just tell him to go to ingonowners.com for a list of ranges. I saw a CZ-75 9MM at KS+E last Saturday and told Darrel and ED that this must be the one you ordered after you sold all your CZ's ealier in the week. They said yes ,how did I know? On ingunowners.com. There's so much current information that couldn't be found before for the firearm enthusiast(gun nut). Thanks for a fantastic web sight. I'm so happy I think I'll reload some .357' s for my Bisley.

Top Bottom