• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHAWK1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So I just entered the realm of .357. I've been wanting one of these for a while and just pick up a Taurus "C I A" M650. Really happy with the way it feels and I'm gonna take it out for a "test drive" tomorrow.

My question is. What a good holster for these? I'm comfortable carrying anywhere. I plan on a CC carry but thinking about making this my primary. Any input on that? Do they make a IWB that attaches to the belt?

Just a few for now there will be more. Sorry if this has been posted before. iPhone and INGO search doesn't work for me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    If you're going to carry on the waist...I carry my 5-shot SP101 in a Bianchi Ranger Shadow II (3-slot) holster and it carries great! I've had nylon holsters in the past, but I only invest in good leather holster's now-a-days! It's just worth it!

I believe that the CIA M650 has a shrouded hammer...just like the S&W 638 revolver. Both guns should fit the same holsters...so check out Galco / Desantis / and Bianchi for good quality holsters for revolvers!

Top Bottom