• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    A friend has the Glock in .357 Sig and he stocked up when Cabelas has a 25% off deal going on the Sig brand ammo. If memory serves... He stocked up at less than $20/ box. TargetSports does run some good deals also. I remember when I had a P229 and finding ammo was like Christmas morning. I added a .40 barrel just to be able to shoot it without burning up all my 357 ammo.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Same here-kind of??

A friend has the Glock in .357 Sig and he stocked up when Cabelas has a 25% off deal going on the Sig brand ammo. If memory serves... He stocked up at less than $20/ box. TargetSports does run some good deals also. I remember when I had a P229 and finding ammo was like Christmas morning. I added a .40 barrel just to be able to shoot it without burning up all my 357 ammo.

" I added a .40 barrel just to be able to shoot it without burning up all my 357 ammo."

I did this in reverse with my Glocks..

Models: 22-23+27...Added aftermarket .357 Sig barrels..

That Sig is one HOT 9MM load..Lots of EXPLOSION of milk jugs full of water!!..Bill

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I bought a box thinking they were magnums if anyone can use them. Cabelas wouldn't take them back.

Trade me something or they are hitting the trash can.

Top Bottom