• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I'm having a heck of a time finding ammo. I've checked every where in Columbus and every one is on back order. I've checked some places that do online sales and they generally want a dollar a bullet. I can't afford that. So where the heck is all the .380 ammo in Indiana?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    That's an unregistered domain.

Just shows how hard .380s are to find. ;) Honestly, although the ammo shortage appears to be easing up, .380s are still about the hardest to find out there. I've managed to build up a small stock, but it takes persistence right now.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    Just shows how hard .380s are to find. ;) Honestly, although the ammo shortage appears to be easing up, .380s are still about the hardest to find out there. I've managed to build up a small stock, but it takes persistence right now.

I hear ya man. I've only recently been interested in shooting again. Figures I wait to dang long and now can't find ammo. I've got enough for a few home defense's if it ever happens, but not enough for target practice.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I hear ya man. I've only recently been interested in shooting again. Figures I wait to dang long and now can't find ammo. I've got enough for a few home defense's if it ever happens, but not enough for target practice.

do you reload? once you have all the components .380's will never be out of stock:D

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Atterbury Shooting Range has a ton of .380 Blazer Brass for 19.98 per box. Saw it today. 30+ boxes I would guess.

You may also want to try Acme in Seymour.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Meadows Gun Shop in Hagerstown, Madison County Guns in Alexandria, Diamond V Outdoors in Delphi, Mike's Country Store in LaPorte and HiTek Firearms and Training in Sellersburg All carry our Acme .380 ammo.

Mike

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I picked up a few boxes at Gander Mountain here in Evansville for $20. I don't usually buy much at Gander, but I needed the ammo to shoot my LCP.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    Thanks so much for all the reply's and the PM's. I'm checking out Acme tomorrow with a friend as they're the closest to me. I've been asking friends and family and local Columbus gun suppliers and they all tell me they can't find any. Might just be a Columbus thing right now.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    You know, after shooting this Double Tap stuff, I will make the comment that it's quite energetic.

I'm going to try to get a penetration test going this weekend. They overdrive Gold Dot bullets and, in doing so, get the petals to fold back a bit, streamlining the thing and getting a bit more penetration. Whether this is by accident or by design, I don't know, but it seems to follow.

Josh <><

Top Bottom