• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    The LCP2 is so much better than the original, better sights and a great trigger. I had the original and traded it on the new version. Glad I did! I carry mine either in the pocket with a holster when I'm wearing shorts or in a paddle holster when I'm wearing jeans. One thing though, the LCP2 will not fit in a Fobus paddle holster made for the original. I purshased a holster for the LCP2 from Concealment Express and it is perfect!

Last edited:

Vic Z

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2019
    Tacoma
    I just sold my LCP 2 today and purchased a 911 .380 w NS today. I have carried the LCP/LCP Custom/LCP 2 for 10yrs now and wanted to try something different. I like the Boraii kydex pocket holster and ordered one for the 911 today. Taking the 911 out tomorrow and will update, if I remember

My wife has one.
    I have run about 100 rounds through it and really like it.
    Heavy slide and hammer springs so a little tough to rack for my big hands.
    Might steal it when I need to pocket carry.

Matthews

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2019
    Dyer
    LCP II is my personal choice. Lightweight, eats what you put in it, and conceals very well with the pocket holster it comes with. Also the trigger is a massive improvement over its predecessors.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I had the Lcp custom in the past but just did not like the trigger on it. I have since picked up a Bersa Thunder and really like it. Heavy gun for the size since it's all metal but has been reliable and plenty accurate for its intended purpose. Cant get away with not wearing a belt while in the pocket due to its heft like I could with the Lcp. That's the only downfall of it in my opinion

I have owned a Bersa Thunder for a few years. Love the gun, like you said accurate and reliable. I found a real nice inside waistband holster for it.

viiiupndhead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Auburn
    +1 for the Ruger LCPII. I used to own/carry a Walther PPS in 9mm. Great gun. Then I bought the LCP for summer carry. The Walther rarely saw daylight after.

mr_camera_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Lake co.
    I’ve tried several. Of all things, my Taurus TCP hasn’t skipped a beat. I find it to be a little easier to control and lighter recoiling than the P3AT I used to have, despite being close in size.

I had a P238 and it was sweeeet, but I doubted my ability to hit that tiny safety under stress.

I also have a G42 with 7 round followers from Advantage Weapon Parts. It’s a different beast... I don’t consider it a pocket gun, but it’s easy to forget it’s there IWB. Took me a little practice to stop hitting the slide release with my thumb knuckle though...

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    For the last 2 years, a Remington RM380 has been my pocket gun. Soft shooter, goes bang every time using Sig Sauer Elite Performance 100gr FMJ.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    For pocket carry in pants and shorts, I carry my S&W Bodyguard .380 with Golden Sabers. For a pocket holster I have been using a Sticky holster. Now my wife wanted something smaller, lighter, and easier to rack the slide than her Bersa Thunder CC so she now has a Taurus Spectrum. (OK let the Taurus bashing commence.) The Spectrum is very reliable and functions great. Every edge is "melted" to be smooth. Whether in her pocket or in her purse she also utilizes a Sticky holster.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    For pocket carry in pants and shorts, I carry my S&W Bodyguard .380 with Golden Sabers. For a pocket holster I have been using a Sticky holster. Now my wife wanted something smaller, lighter, and easier to rack the slide than her Bersa Thunder CC so she now has a Taurus Spectrum. (OK let the Taurus bashing commence.) The Spectrum is very reliable and functions great. Every edge is "melted" to be smooth. Whether in her pocket or in her purse she also utilizes a Sticky holster.

Due get lots of attention to the Bodyguard....lookin' that way to...Hmm

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I had a Sig P238 but it was quite a bit thicker with the grips and a lot heavier than other options. I'm in with a Kahr CW380. I used to use it for exercise and things but I honestly never even carry it anymore unless I'm bumming around home with basketball shorts on or something. Pretty much if I have pants on I just keep a holstered pistol on my belt. I think for pocket pistols though the Sig and Kahr are my two favorites when it comes time to shoot them and not just carry them which was the most important thing to me. I still shoot mine here and there since I carry it here and there.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I had the Lcp custom in the past but just did not like the trigger on it. I have since picked up a Bersa Thunder and really like it. Heavy gun for the size since it's all metal but has been reliable and plenty accurate for its intended purpose. Cant get away with not wearing a belt while in the pocket due to its heft like I could with the Lcp. That's the only downfall of it in my opinion

I've got two Bersa's and like both.
    One is .380acp and the other in .32acp.
    Both are heavier than the plastic-fantastics, but they've both been 100% reliable with even the cheapest ammo.

I also have that Colt 1903 in .32acp.
    I don't really feel under-gunned when carrying it either.

Top Bottom