• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    I just read the Gofundme page, more questions keep popping up.
    If your family has to fight off an intruder, with your 12 yo stabbing her in the neck, wouldn't you be more concerned for their mental state than your furniture?
    I'm hoping the police are going to get a better understanding of the situation. Maybe (probably) they already have the full details and the media is just "adding" to the facts.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I just read the Gofundme page, more questions keep popping up.
    If your family has to fight off an intruder, with your 12 yo stabbing her in the neck, wouldn't you be more concerned for their mental state than your furniture?
    I'm hoping the police are going to get a better understanding of the situation. Maybe (probably) they already have the full details and the media is just "adding" to the facts.

Covered in the update.

I want to start off again by thanking everyone. I just want to clarify all the questions that are being asked yes there was insurance only to cover structural damage and belongings only. We are only asking for help for living expenses for the next 2-3 months while house is being fixed . Our kids do not want to return back to the home in the condition that it is in , due to the horrid scene they saw that night . We are all beginning psychiatric help at this time . Please keep my family in your prayers .

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The GoFundMe begging for money to help with all the bullet holes you put in the house...

Well, I guess that getting the kids to spend another night there isn't easy.

Maybe this naked woman was the devil. That would explain it - these weren't warning shots, they were all well placed, but because she's the devil, the bullets had no effect.

Ever wondered what happens two days after the end of a horror movie? This is it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is not a wrench.
    1-2.jpg

way2good4u95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 5, 2018
    Plainfield
    Should've just gave the 12 year old the gun instead. At least he had the mindset to just end the situation instead of destroying the house with bogus warning shots.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Should've just gave the 12 year old the gun instead. At least he had the mindset to just end the situation instead of destroying the house with bogus warning shots.

right?

My eyes are ringing just thinking about this guy firing away... you'd think after two shots, he'd figure out she ain't stopping... I pitty the LEO that had to count all these bullet holes.

I stand by my presumption that she really was the devil, or at least a bulletproof demon.

Mental note: torx bits have a mysterious property that makes them good weapons against demons.

Or, maybe, just maybe, this guy was making an homage to early Hitchcock.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That's about 2 seconds worth out of a 45ACP MAC-10, which is certainly my favorite home defense gun.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think JK is right she was a Demon!

Every-time he shot it just went though her, the torx bit was made out S2 steel.
    Its common knowledge that demons can be taken out with S2 Steel.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think JK is right she was a Demon!

Every-time he shot it just went though her, the torx bit was made out S2 steel.
    Its common knowledge that demons can be taken out with S2 Steel.

That's why there's no pictures of her or her name - her image can't be captured by a camera, and saying her name causes severe brain hemorrhaging.

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    Wonder if he had a Taurus Judge and just made 39 holes with his warning shots.

I started to think the same thing. Maybe he had a Shockwave or something and shot a few rounds of some buck shot. Could have had 6 pellets or 9, or maybe even 12, but how can we trust a local news station to get it right that he had a handgun, and not just say shotgun?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The Castle Doctrine Law in Virginia looks a little fuzzy. Maybe the homeowner thought an unarmed naked woman did not pose an imminent physical risk? Maybe he was acutely aware of his potential legal liability?

Maybe there is A LOT more to this story?

Maybe the homeowner is as nuts as the intruder?

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    There's a whole lotta fail there. Granted, you can technically count it as a defensive gun use, just not a very successful one. nobody on the defense died... on the other hand the gun didn't stop the threat. There's a whole lotta fail and probably a bit more to the story.

I think it's been pretty well said, the guy was an idiot who endangered his family and damaged his new home, crazy blue haired person needed to be shot with the first round not missed with the following few dozen.

You have to hand in your man card forever if you waited for your 12yo son to take out the perp as you missed 39 freaking times.

frame it right: nono, worse: didn't wait. tried and failed with a gun so the whole family engaged in melee, and story is the 12yo dealt the fight-ending blow to a naked woman "with the strength of 4 grown men".

Top Bottom