• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Amazing things are being done with those 3D printers these days. I know one was used to build a new beak for a Bald Eagle that was shot by a poacher. It'll never live in the wild again, but at least it cane eat and preen normally.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't know much about them, but I'm quite curious as to how they work (like what materials you put in it to create whatever and so on).

I would make a new set of bowls and plates for my special guests before each meal. Man, it would be so tempting to make all kinds of things you didn't need. Special outlet covers for switches with my family crest (which I'd design), custom toilet seats, Chritmas decoration, cookie cutters, etc...

Then I wouldn't be able to throw anything away because I made it myself

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    He will 3D print fake ammo, so that when the Nat'l Guard/FEMA/PoPo show up and begin confiscation, he will have these sitting out and the real stuff hidden away.

The real funny part is when the ammo will be attempted to be used by the confiscators....

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    i was looking at some of them yesterday. I though about ordering one myself but i couldn't really find one i liked. I like the one you picked and it is VERY possible that i will order one for myself. Is June the back order time they are talking about for your?

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I've been looking around for awhile and this is one of the more solid looking units especially for the price. I am definitely interested in a real world review of it.

Top Bottom