3rd annual Open Shoot at ProTEG in Brazil, IN All Are Welcome (INGO folks)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    It was great yesterday. I enjoyed having all of you on sight. You did a FINE JOB cleaning up all day long. You are invited back.

We'll have two INGO events next year. Saturday May 14, 2016 & Sunday September 11th, 2016 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. I'll be using BOTH as South Valley advertisement programs. Both INGO members and anyone else interested will get free access to the South Valley for that ONE DAY.

I'm offering a DEAL to those of you interested in joining ProTEQ. If you join (as an Adult or Adult + Family) by September 30th and If you attended the event or were involved in the discussions (both threads) prior to the event .... I'll WAIVE the SILVER FEE that allows access to the South Valley. You save $20 bucks and you get the best ProTEQ Offers.

The South Valley is evolving into ProTEQ's Premier Range. The 2 year plans are for a Firearms Complex that will host 40+ shooters, under covered shooting lines, on various ranges, over distances from 3 to 500 yards.

Did one of you leave a spotting scope on the rifle bench?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Now I remember the flour explosion... such as it was, that's right/ I guess the flour was less visible in person, at least with my eyes. I didn't remember that much four being thrown into the air.

The G3 has a sight that can be turned to reflect the distance you are using for the shot. Unfortunately, my sight was sighted in for things correctly. I was hittmg the bag of flour, just a hair high so all I hit was flour. :( If we get to shot these things again ever, I am going to pour my remaining targets onto one large one so it is easier to hit.. .

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had fun yesterday, it was nice meeting you all.

Now I have a bunch of rifles to clean.
    I rinsed down the Hakim and FN 49 and cleaned the bores last night. Finished them and cleaned the others this morning. Next time I may just bring guns that shoot non-corrosive ammo! :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now I remember the flour explosion... such as it was, that's right/ I guess the flour was less visible in person, at least with my eyes. I didn't remember that much four being thrown into the air.

The G3 has a sight that can be turned to reflect the distance you are using for the shot. Unfortunately, my sight was sighted in for things correctly. I was hittmg the bag of flour, just a hair high so all I hit was flour. :( If we get to shot these things again ever, I am going to pour my remaining targets onto one large one so it is easier to hit.. .

I'm not normally a fan of "black rifles" but I have got to say that that G3 is one sweet gun! That stock really takes a lot of the "umph" out of the recoil.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    The action and an internal buffer are what makes the recoil so manageable in a G3. Glad you liked it, it is tied for favorite with my last FAL. I love both of them, fun to shoot and they don't mess me up with excess recoil yet still shoot 308. If black isn't your color they come in green and desert colors too. LOL I suppose they can be painted any color with ceracote or duracote...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Nicely done, didn't seem as spectacular to me in person. Probably because I was so mad at myself for suckin' The rapid fire there at the end of one segment, me. :ar15:
    [video=youtube;VcsLliquIE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcsLliquIE8[/video]

Top Bottom