• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 300sx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    ss of indy
    so i have a eotech xps that needs some magnification :D i have been looking at primary arms 3x gen2 and deluxe versions. can't afford eotech right now:xmad: what do you guys think about these(which one):dunno: ..any others i should be looking at?

Also i am going to want a flip to side mount. primary arms sells one but not sure what make. what mount should i be looking at? :dunno:

OR are theses all junk and i should just save my money..

Last edited:

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    I have a 3x magnifier and a flip mount from PA, I love them both! I have the first gen 3x mag and recently got their flip to side mount! They have quality products and the best customer service out there by 100!

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    My :twocents:

Dont settle for the cheap $100 knockoffs. Ive had 2 bad experiences with them. I would go with a good 3x magnifier( name brand) & an ARMS FTS mount:twocents:

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't have a PA magnifier, but I do have one of their clone red dots. I am perfectly happy with it, and compared to other "clones" out there, it is much nicer. I am thinking seriously about picking up a magnifier from them as well.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    I bought the mini red and the 3X. They feel like quality pieces, I was really suprised. The magnifier has the adjustments to center the red dot. Very clear and seems to work great so far. I'm sure it doesn't compare to a thousand dollar mutiplier but I think they are worth the money :twocents:
    NewARCloseup.jpg

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I am going to go with the cheap piece for now. I have a rough time shooting as it is and I don't have a place to shoot out that far in the first place. The cheapo is all I need at the moment. I would love to go check out one of the clones if anyone has one that they would like to show off. I am a gear nerd and love the best stuff I can use but in reality.... I cant justify spending the cash on an Aimpoint 3x mag.

bordhed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    indy
    I am going to go with the cheap piece for now. I have a rough time shooting as it is and I don't have a place to shoot out that far in the first place. The cheapo is all I need at the moment. I would love to go check out one of the clones if anyone has one that they would like to show off. I am a gear nerd and love the best stuff I can use but in reality.... I cant justify spending the cash on an Aimpoint 3x mag.

good luck man... let us know how it works out!

300sx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    ss of indy
    i think im going to go with primary arms deluxe 3x mag and their fts mount..im only going to be using this for picking and having fun..dont think a clearity difference can be worth $400 difference.. i guess if i dont like it i can sell it and only loose a little..

does anyone have the FTS mount by primary arms? do u like it? I can't find a ARMS fts mount anywhere. Anyone have any links? i dont want to pay $150 for a larue..

300sx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    ss of indy
    well, i got a PA 3x deluxe mag with larue fts mount..heres some pics..this thing is awesome..so glad i didnt buy a aimpoint or eotech mag...not worth the extra $400..imo

stargtsi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    is that the tall larue mount or short? also where did you get the magnifier from everywhere i look is out of stock

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    If you want their 3x deluxe magnifier then you might have to wait a month or more. They aren't expecting any word until at the earliest late March. If their history is any indication, then it will probably be more like mid to late April.

For about $90 more they have the Burris 3x magnifier. Any good? I can't say.

Top Bottom