• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I called that number hoping it was some new super secret INGO contest line and I would win a cool new gun or something. Turns out it was just another sex line. :dunno:
    I thought this site was supposed to be family friendly, Fenway. What's up with that? :):

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I loved Lost. Ending sucked though.

I loved how those numbers came into play over the yrs. Probably one of the best all time series ever on TV. My other two favorites are Gilligans Island an the vampire soap of Dark Shadows 1966-1972,....Lost was actually not as original as the produces would like to think though....Lost was actually Dark Shadows on Gilligans Island.....The ending to Lost did suck, I was hopeing more for a sy-fi ending with life instead of death...but from season 1 people were saying thats the way it was going to happen.

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    This could be lost, but it could be the winning lotto numbers from a few months back ;-)

I really loved this series have the complete set of dvd's here at home.

Was not happy that they ended the show honestly :-(

Cheers

IndyPrepper

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co

DSC_1976.JPG

But wait.......... Pi r round?!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Dear Fenway...

I know there is a point to this and none of us have hit the nail on the head yet...

Is there an INGO hat or patch or sticker on the island? I don't have a boat :(

Fenway is in his bunker watching Lost.....he has takin over entering the numbers on the computer an pressing the button (is it every 103 min?)...if he doesn't or someone doesn't take over we will all die at INGO. John Locke will be along soon to screw that up an stop it, there will a massive implosion an bright light hitting INGO, then even stranger things will happen to INGO, beware of the "Others" (anti's), they will try an take over.

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Ok, Jacob I'm still very interested... So how about a hint cause I'm still not getting it LOL

Last edited:
    Top Bottom