• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45 LongColt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Indiana
    Went to the 4-H gun show in Evansville this morning. A couple booths had Federal 500 packs of 22LR for $50.00. The rest of them were selling them for $65.00. Each booth that had, I waited till the booth owner looked at me and just shook my head and walked away. I hope they never sell it.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Each booth that had, I waited till the booth owner looked at me and just shook my head and walked away. I hope they never sell it.

If they sold it for less, someone would just buy it to resell anyway. There's no way for a seller to differentiate between flippers and those who actually want the ammo for themselves.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    How was the show?

Would also like to know, almost went after work, but my newly cricked, crick neck was killing me.

Text a a friend, he said same ole same ole. I haven't been to an Evansville show for a few years now. (I think).

PS: Ice Pack on crick neck as I type....frick

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    What's a nice way to say "Nobody cares and there are too many of these threads. Literally - you could look at the first page of the ammo section and find these threads so this is yet another pointless whining thread."?

I guess there's no nice way to say that.

Don't like it, don't buy it.

45 LongColt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Indiana
    What's a nice way to say "Nobody cares and there are too many of these threads. Literally - you could look at the first page of the ammo section and find these threads so this is yet another pointless whining thread."?

I don't, and I didn't.

xM3RC1L3SS1x

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Southeast of Indy

Someone speakin the truth. I like it

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I disagree! It's nice to learn that prices are coming down! And some people just don't get it. Threads like this keep some of us informed and are not just another "whinning" don't like it, don't buy it crap reply. Many thanks, for the info! and keep the treads a comin........ LOL

Top Bottom