Please reply by conversation.

match14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    South Central IN.
    Sale Pending to Snorko!

So I'm 100% sure that I'm willing to sell these this time. I won't change my mind like last time. I need to get rid of stuff to move.

I'm offering up for sale 4 lightly used Scepter Military Fuel Cans, these are the genuine article, purchased by me in December 2008, just before
    they discontinued them for sale to the public. Fuel cans are Marked US Government Property, however I purchased them from a vendor who sold them
    to the public also, so these were never actually owned by the government.

$160.00 for all 4 of them, since these are in very nice condition. I've also upgraded them with gaskets for gasoline, the original gaskets (for Diesel) are included too.
    Cash or USPS money order please. For now I'm trying to sell all 4 together. If no one wants to buy all 4, then later I may sell them in groups of 2.
    Located in Columbus IN, I can drive about 30-45 min to meet. Bloomington, Southside Indy (below 465) ect...
    Please let me know if you have any questions, below are the pics.

To make things more fair the first person who POSTS IN THIS THREAD "I'll take it gets them"! That way I don't have a conflict between pms and people posting.
    qpY7Al7.jpg

mbk6Cmi.jpg

WRM3mQT.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom