• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I'm intrigued! I liked my XD-S 9mm, even after getting it back from the recall... but it never quite fit my hand right, and I ended up letting go of it in favor of an XDm Compact (which fits my long, skinny fingers like a glove). The XD-S is still a sharp looking pistol, never had any problems with it before/after the recall. I like the proportions of this new one, but don't think I'll make the same mistake twice, I really doubt this would fit my hand any differently.

cmkaehr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    It definitely is intriguing. I've kicked around the idea of swapping my xds 45 for a 9mm anyways. I'm excited to see one when they hit the gun stores

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    While I'm sure they'll sell a ton of these, I won't be buying one. IMO, not a big difference from the 9mm or 45 3.3 that I have.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Don't see a need for it. I wouldn't want a longer barreled xds. If I was to want a larger xds, I'd go with an xd or xdm for the increased capacity to go along with it.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Don't see a need for it. I wouldn't want a longer barreled xds. If I was to want a larger xds, I'd go with an xd or xdm for the increased capacity to go along with it.

Same here. I got mine so it was very easy to wear. I can
    shoot the 3.3 fine. If I wanted it bigger in any dimension
    I'd just get an xdm cpct.

cmkaehr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I think Springfield would have been smarter to release the xds in .40sw instead of this. They will probably still sell a ton of them though

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    This seems like an unneeded addition to the line up to me? They could have came out with many other things that would be better additions in my opinion anyway. I like the xds in general and would like one other than the price, this new one seems mostly pointless to me anyway.

Top Bottom