• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I will shamelessly admit than I absolutely want one.

You open a fresh box of 12 gague shells. You insert the entire box into your shotgun. You destroy things until the box is gone. :D

Oh, it's heavy? Do some pushups. Alternatively, shoot things until it gets light again.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They do have some fun toys. Who wouldnt want 20+ rounds of WMR in either an auto pistol or rifle? (And dont blame them for reliability. The first auto WMR was in the 80s and it was notoriously bad because that round is notoriously difficult to run a blowback system... took decades to figure out)

And their 308 that spits the brass forward out the tube under the barrel is neat.

Not that I would necessarily EDC one of their guns or trust my life with it, but they have fun toys.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

In Soviet Union, You blow-up in Keltec's face.

BrianT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2017
    Butlerville
    Every Kel Tec I've owned broke. When they started getting snobby about their warranty and looking for reasons to deny coverage I was totally done with them. I now have a SCCY as a beater pistol and it's far more comfortable than the old P11s I owned.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I always got the impression that Kel-Tec existed to finance Kellgren's mad scientist lab where he comes up with these little pieces of weirdness, then he picks a few that seem marketable and manufactures them as cheaply as possible. I will admit to a sub-2000 and a PMR-30, but just for fun.

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    Kel-Tec makes some interesting guns but those multi-barrelled shotguns are a novelty IMO, nothing more. Unless your house gets broken into by the "Perfection Grab-oids" you're never going to be in a firefight that requires you to unload that much carnage. Not that we shouldn't be allowed to own it, just that to me its just something you'd have fun with at the range and get your friends ooh-ing and aah-ing over. I give Kel-Tec straight A's in the cool-and-unusual category but I don't think their KSG's are practical even for military use.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I don't have any firsthand experience with their products, and I have to admit that the RDB had me intrigued in the past. I think it is one of the better looking bullpups, but there is no way I would drop $1300 on one. Maybe if it were down in the $700-800 range.

Top Bottom