45.8 Million people in the US now on food stamps.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/food-...years-alabama-foodstamp-recipients-double-may

kcjgxg.jpg

http://www.fns.usda.gov/pd/29SNAPcurrPP.htm

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I was reading about the Alabama numbers.It appears as if they kept there increase off the books for a few months and just turned in the same numbers month after month until it finally caught up with them,and they where forced to release actual number.That is the reason for the huge jump in one month there.Wonder how many other states are doing this as well?

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    This statistic just reminds me of one of my favorite bump stickers that says, "Keeping working, millions on welfare depend on you!"

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not really surprising given all the 20-somethings having babies today that don't get married. They live together and the guy is even working. But the girls are un/under employed so they qualify. My group of friends have 12 grandkids bt them and only 3 of the babies are being raised by married folks. One girl has 3 kids and gets over $700/mth in stamps. When she has worked she's complained about losing some or all of the stamps. People just don't get the 'safety net' concept. They think these things are a life time benefit. "Entitlement" (from another thread) is truly an accurate term these days.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Let them starve. Knock this entitlement crap off, I don't care if people or children die of starvation, that is the way of the world. If they try stealing, let them come to my house and get 2 in the chest.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Let them starve. Knock this entitlement crap off, I don't care if people or children die of starvation, that is the way of the world. If they try stealing, let them come to my house and get 2 in the chest.

Did you have a bad day?

coolluke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Cicero
    ELABORATE WELFARE HOUSING PROJECT

Here is a development in Tacoma WA (Salishan) that was built for Illegal Immigrants! 1325 Homes created! Refugee Pay offers them $2642 per month in SSI benefits, plus Food Stamps, plus Section 8 Housing. You will see new expensive cars in this video. Wouldn't you like to get a free ride like the illegals?

[ame]http://youtu.be/fu6ok5ykyuQ[/ame]

Top Bottom