• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dleach1988

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    I was planning on purchasing one of these 2 suppressors in the near future and i was wondering if anyone has any experience with either or both. I just want to know which one is quieter DRY. I've got a lot of mixed opinions, some say osprey is some say ti-rant. This will be going on a FNP 45 Tactical.

Thanks for responses

dleach1988

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    i've decided to go with the osprey because it's shorter in length, and it's more versatile. I can also use the same suppressor for my 9mm with a different adaptor. And as far as how loud each one is, they're about the same from what i've seen. Also if i were to ever damage the can, i don't have to buy another tax stamp for another tube.

Thanks for the reply Dave.

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    From the reviews and demos that I've been at, the Ti-Rant is quieter to the shooter but the Osprey is quieter to the surrounding area. I have an Osprey on order because the noise that others hear is more important to me than the noise that I hear as a shooter. It was supposed to be at my dealer in October but I'm still waiting for it to arrive so I can do my ATF paperwork and actually get it :(

dleach1988

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    From the reviews and demos that I've been at, the Ti-Rant is quieter to the shooter but the Osprey is quieter to the surrounding area. I have an Osprey on order because the noise that others hear is more important to me than the noise that I hear as a shooter. It was supposed to be at my dealer in October but I'm still waiting for it to arrive so I can do my ATF paperwork and actually get it :(

That's sad to hear man, good luck with that. And thanks for the details, i wasn't aware of that because i've never actually heard either one of them in person, just on videos.

Top Bottom