• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Check with Andrew at Profire. He might have a handful of brass laying around. I did see that he had a set of Redding dies on the shelf, but you already found some.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Let me look later when I get a minute.... I might have some once fired if your interested. What kind of bullets are you looking for?

DocIndy

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    Let me look later when I get a minute.... I might have some once fired if your interested. What kind of bullets are you looking for?

DocIndy
    Thank you very much , I have used barnes tac tx or the tst 300gr in the past , I have located some bullets , also picked up some hornady 325gr , and speer 300gr hp ...could use some once fired ,

ksick26

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    I do have some brass, but I wouldn't GIVE it to ya! I got burned by a guy named dan geiselle from martinsville. I traded him some ammo for a bunch of 458 brass. Out of the 100 pieces, 68 of them were bad. Wouldn't feed into my dies at all. When I contacted him about it he played games for 2 months. The bolt gun he was using had an out of spec chamber that allowed the brass to balloon. Sorry!

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Try bigsupplyshop.com for your bullet needs. I've purchased a few boxes here with no problems. As far as brass its like gold these days. Check out the ar15.com classifieds in the reloading section some pop up.

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    I do have some brass, but I wouldn't GIVE it to ya! I got burned by a guy named dan geiselle from martinsville. I traded him some ammo for a bunch of 458 brass. Out of the 100 pieces, 68 of them were bad. Wouldn't feed into my dies at all. When I contacted him about it he played games for 2 months. The bolt gun he was using had an out of spec chamber that allowed the brass to balloon. Sorry!
    I am sure no one is going to give the brass away , i fully intend on paying for it , let me know how much you have and what you want for it

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Brass has been hard to find from the begining (458 Socom) I started picking up pieces when ever possible,(primers,bullets,dies) a couple years ago. Brass was the hardest part. I paid 120 per 100 plus shipping for my first 100. I also had 500 ordered from Starline.
    Wouldnt you know they both came in within 3 days of each other. Still cant find any 325 gr hornady FTX bullets. 2 years later. This was before the panic too.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Brass has been hard to find from the begining (458 Socom) I started picking up pieces when ever possible,(primers,bullets,dies) a couple years ago. Brass was the hardest part. I paid 120 per 100 plus shipping for my first 100. I also had 500 ordered from Starline.
    Wouldnt you know they both came in within 3 days of each other. Still cant find any 325 gr hornady FTX bullets. 2 years later. This was before the panic too.

This what you're looking for?
    Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 458 Cal (458 Diameter) 325 Grain Flex

ksick26

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    I was given some tips on my useless brass by my father in law as to how to repair it. If it doesnt work I will send you all I have. Beware it will not fit into the dies currently. I will let you know.

Top Bottom