• ...and so much more!
  • ~STOLEN~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Greenwood, Indiana
    been wanting an ar ....but something different...lol
    so i came across a rra .458 socom upper....not a bad price...find a lower such as a spikes tactical and have a cool gun with a HUGE boom

my question is where are you getting your ammo if you are shooting this caliber....and are you reloading

~STOLEN~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Greenwood, Indiana
    i dont reload....just entertaining something different....just trying to make sure i can afford it lmao....no sence in having a gun you cant afford to shoot....

it is very tempting though
    checking out the link though...i have friends that reload...i buy the stuff and they reload for me in lue of all my other brass it could be doable

Encore460Mag

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Huntingburg
    I do have one and have reloaded for it from da
    y one midway has brass when you can find it in stock,and I use the hornady 300 jhp bullets with h110 powder rifle is very accurate took a big buck with it this year and he staggered about 5 yards after he was hit and that was it at a little over 100 yards.it is one of my favorite rifles and everyone wants to shoot it when I have it at the range.little costly to get started on reloading but pays for its self pretty quick I think factory ammo is around 60 or 70 bucks a box for 20.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Not only is Andrew's ammo good, but once you have a pile of brass, he will load it for you. His ammo is really clean and man does that brass shine!:D

~STOLEN~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Greenwood, Indiana
    thanks a lot guys....i guess finding it in stock is also going to pose a problem

i went to bradis today to get some ammo and i just asked about the .458 and they acted like it was unheard of lol
    guess unless this is a purpose built gun, its a waste of money.....but hell...i want something different

Top Bottom