• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matthewquigley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Ok, hoping this is the right place for this, but I'm looking to buy a .458 SOCOM upper in the not too distant future. Do any of you know of any place that has them in stock? Thanks

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    If you want a upper only, you better get the order in soon. RRA is horrible about their production schedule and you will probably be waiting a while for it to actually be built and shipped.

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    would love to have one of these but cant find ammo reasonable anywhere. orions is the only place ive seen that has it in stock andits $75 a box

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    would love to have one of these but cant find ammo reasonable anywhere. orions is the only place ive seen that has it in stock andits $75 a box

There is cheaper ammo out there, but you have to be looking for it. And you better reload if you take the .458 plunge, because you will save yourself a small fortune and be able to shoot a lot more.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    If you want a upper only, you better get the order in soon. RRA is horrible about their production schedule and you will probably be waiting a while for it to actually be built and shipped.

All true but worth the wait. I ordered a .458 upper from RRA in February 2013 and received it in November. I like it, a LOT! But if you can find one locally in-stock at a reasonable price, that would be great.

Top Bottom