• ...and so much more!
  • mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    Asking price is $50 obo for everything.

Up for sale is a 48 gallon corner fish tank that includes a nice corner stand, lid, two lights, an undergravel filter, and some odds and ends like the used pumps and such(no gaurantees on which pumps will work and which will not but they all worked when we tore the tank down).

This was my parents tank, they were the first and only owners and it was a fresh water set-up. [STRIKE]We could meet anywhere in Bloomington or Bedford or we may be able to set up
    a meet at my parents house for it or possibly work out a delivery deal
    but there would be some gas $$ added to the selling price for just about anything beyond Bloomington or
    Bedford.
    [/STRIKE] For $50 you have to come get it yourself, I will be happy to help you load it up however.

Not sure how they would feel about trades but I am willing to pass any offers on to them worst thing that will happen is I will say "no thanks".

I did not feel like wrestling the base out of the shed for pics but if you really want better pics of it I have no problem going back and dragging it out for more just let me know.

Got a PM about it so I wanted to add that the tank is NOT stained or flawed in any way. These pics were taken right after we sprayed it out so there is still some water in it but it is in perfect like new condition!

IMG_3386.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

Last edited:

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    Bump!

Make me an offer, my parents are motivated to sell and I would really rather it go to someone from INGO then someone from craigslist.:ingo:

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    Bump and another price drop. This is a steal for this tank, stand, and extras!

The only catch is that for this price we will NOT be travelling beyond Bloomington or Bedford to meet FTF

Top Bottom