• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Palmettos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    Columbia, SC
    I personally recommend having your FFL fax (803-788-5756), or e-mail (FFL@palmettostatearmory.com) their information over along with your name and online order number. We try to keep FFL information on file, but it doesn't hurt to have them resend it.

This will allow us to match your order up much easier, and in turn will allow us to process and ship orders faster. We will contact you if we have any trouble matching an FFL to your order. We will not cancel orders without first contacting the customer.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Hey PSA,
    When I bought one I put in the comment box the FFL's name and phone number. I talked with the FFL and he said he gets used by Palmetto regularly and they have his FFL on file. I didn't think there'd be a problem with the way I ordered it. Let me know if that's not up to speed.

To date, the only problem that I thought I'd have was going to be trying to figure out to build next.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Just ordered 3. I put my ffl's info in the "shipping address." Hope that is the right way to do it.

Anyway, now it's time to figure out what to build. I'm thinking an sbr in .300BLK and a deer legal .458SOCOM. What to do with the 3rd? Decisions, decisions.

Palmettos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    Columbia, SC
    Teddy, that should be fine. We always ship to the address listed on the FFL, but sometimes it can be difficult to match the FFL to the order if the customer leaves that information off, or the FFL isn't on file.

Either way, we will contact the customer if we have any difficulty processing their order.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Teddy, that should be fine. We always ship to the address listed on the FFL, but sometimes it can be difficult to match the FFL to the order if the customer leaves that information off, or the FFL isn't on file.

Either way, we will contact the customer if we have any difficulty processing their order.

Sounds good, I was starting to get worried. I'm looking forward to receiving it.

If you don't mind sharing, I'd be curious about how many stripped lowers you all just sold during this sale. Could you tell us a ballpark of how many were just sold? I bet it's got to be an incredible amount.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Glad I got in on the deal, they just went up to $79.95. BTW, what is the difference between these and the "engraved" lower for $99.95? I don't see any difference.

Palmettos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    Columbia, SC
    Sounds good, I was starting to get worried. I'm looking forward to receiving it.

If you don't mind sharing, I'd be curious about how many stripped lowers you all just sold during this sale. Could you tell us a ballpark of how many were just sold? I bet it's got to be an incredible amount.

We always sell thousands during these sales. We try to get the lowers (and every other regular/firearm order) shipped out in a timely manner.

The "engraved" lowers say "YOU LIE" on it. Google search "palmetto state armory" for some more information..;)

Top Bottom