• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    That's a really good price even though they are the wind up type. I paid $175 for my Romanian drum, but it was worth it as I have heard a lot of trouble from the wind up type springs. Too tight, double feed/jam, too loose, won't feed/stovepipe. With my romy there is a lever that you depress before inserting each round insuring proper tension and an adjustment screw for when the spring begins to weaken.

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's a really good price even though they are the wind up type. I paid $175 for my Romanian drum, but it was worth it as I have heard a lot of trouble from the wind up type springs. Too tight, double feed/jam, too loose, won't feed/stovepipe. With my romy there is a lever that you depress before inserting each round insuring proper tension and an adjustment screw for when the spring begins to weaken.

Ya i was really close to getting a Romanian there $65 on the same sight, might be something to look into if you want another one. I think they may have been wind up ones too.

Calvin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Do they make a drum for the AK 74 in 5.45x39?

They have just become available as modded wind-up 7.62x39 drums, but the company making them wants $300.00 each right now. I prefer to wait for a more sanely affordable solution. 45 rounds is plenty for me until that occurs .

Top Bottom