• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    The Indiana Supreme Court has now taken one additional step toward a police state, by saying that a Law Enforcement Officer, can enter your home, (yes your home!) ILLEGALLY and you as the homeowner do NOT have the right to resist entry. This is explained as a means of "avoiding violence" but it is nothing more than an additional assault on the Constitution.

This comes after the previous ruling by the ISC that says that police do not have to knock, or have exigent circumstances prior to entering a home...

Court: No right to resist illegal cop entry into home

OK, now we dont even have the right to be left alone in our own homes? Crazy!

I think I was born 200 years too late... This is sad watching some of these things happening right in front of us...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The 4th Amendment has been under assault for a long time. It's assaulted every time someone wants to limit the definition of the term "unreasonable."

Watch me not care about that decision. Watch me not worry about what may or may not happen later if/when people I don't invite come waltzing into my house.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.

Resistance is futile.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    A call to arms? More than one thread needed to warn the people that the Red Coats are coming by land?

The fourth being ignored, the second regulated. Flags can be burned as a freedom of speech but not displayed by a student in a classroom. Once the feds or state realize that if they can regulate other "rights", when is the news media going to wake up and smell the poop, and realize that their part of the first amendment might be next to be considered for "reasonable restrictions".

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Sorry for the separate thread... I did not see the other one and I was so pissed I started a new one... After reading through the other one listed above, it makes sense to put the comments on the other one, not this one.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    This is REALLY making me think about putting up a sign saying "No Law Enforcement Allowed Inside Without a Warrant". However that would be considered probable cause I bet.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    moats, sharks and drawbridge with a dome over the house to prevent guys dropping in from helicopters should slow them down..................

Wonder what that costs?

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Remember, if you open fire on uniformed civilians making an unannounced entry into your home, you will be carried by 12.

So? What's the point? If your scared of death then go live in a bubble, if your prepared to defend your constitutional rights then do so!

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Why don't we have any threads pissed about all three combined? We keep discussing them individually.
    • No knock warrants up to officers at the scene (IN SC)
    • No right to resist entry by officers (IN SC)
    • Search warrant not needed if evidence may be being destroyed inside a home (US SC)

Top Bottom